onze

◽◾⚫❇⚫◾◽
Chapter 11

|¦ Trespass ¦|

"Our love is like a wind. I can't see it but can feel it"
-A Walk to Remember

 I can't see it but can feel it"-A Walk to Remember

He felt something was wrong in him

He felt something was wrong in him. Was it the feeling of guilt because of his spying to Camilla? He had no rights of doing of it in the first place. Who was he anyway to her?

But the feeling he had today was different it was like an unknown feeling wanted to be known. It was like a longing of something that he had never even had but own it.

What was it? or Who was it?

He's still there, waiting, waiting patiently as he watched the smiles of the children that he had once dreamed of having. He sat there with part of him feeling envious with the parents fetching their children.

He had almost zoned out with thoughts when the sight of a woman he had always prayed to be with appeared with a big smile rather than her poker face. With the smile that her woman had shown he felt happiness too that his lips curved into a smile as well but the genuine smile on his lips slowly changed and disappeared.

He saw a boy. A little boy running towards his amor, his Camilla. He didn't quite see the little boy's face but he knows he had a matching smile with Camilla.

Who was he?

Was Camilla already married and had a son?

He's mind then filled with all the what if's. No it can be. He's Camilla is his and only his. But instead of being mad, he felt the feeling he had felt earlier even stronger. The feeling of longing.

He watch as his amor and the little boy went in her car. With no doubts he followed her car. No matter how far or where he'll follow her. He'll always follow her and find her.

⚪⚫♦⚫⚪

Camilla happily listened as her son on his car sit blabbered about his day with still full energy

"Look mommy I got 3 stars" Her son, Gabriel proudly said with a big smile on his face that showed his cute dimple. Gabriel raised his fist showing his mom the three stars stamped in his fist as Camilla looked back at him on the rear mirror.

"Very good bubba because of that we'll have a big bucket of your favorite ice cream" Gabriel squealed in excitement at his mother's words very satisfied.

The mother and son duo cheerily enjoyed their trip home. Moments later they have finally arrived, a guard in his mid 20's opened her car door and assist her out of her car not before muttering his greeting, blushing a bit.

Camilla smiled at him and proceeded to help his son out of his car seat and also helped him to get out carefully. After her bubba managing to set his feet on the ground he had pull his mother inside their mansion.

"Good evening madame and monsieur"

The maids in their entrance door greeted them and bowed their heads to their madame as a sign of respect then Camilla returned to them with a smile and a nod in a head.

"Good evening" Gabriel cutely greeted back.

"Baby do you want mommy to take you to bath?" The young mother asked his only son.

"I'm already a big boy mommy" Gabriel cheeks tinted pink as he replied to his mother.

"okay then get changed and mama will get changed too" Camilla told her son and bend down on his level to wiggle their nose together which cause the young boy to giggle.

The young boy then went upstairs with his nanny to look out for him. The beautiful Camilla was about to follow his son upstairs when a guard came rushing to her and it seems like he had ran from the main gate to the house.

"Ma-madame" The uniformed guard stuttered as he still try to catch his breath. "There's a man trying to enter and is asking for you but as you always instruction us to decline b-but he was really persevere to talk to you" He reasoned out.

"Who-

"Camilla"

The familiar manly yell of her name caused her to froze for a second. She immediately dismissed her staffs.

"Camilla please let's talk"

He's now face to faced with her. Disheveled hair, his eyes that seems to be speaking different emotions that wants to communicate to her, his mature aura that proving her he had changed.

"Mr King I don't remember inviting you in"

"Camilla I know I-

"Please leave" She calmly demanded him, looking into his eyes trying not to get lost on its depth. "You're trespassing on my private property. You wouldn't want me to press charges against you"

"Camilla please" His voice almost cracking but with this time his eyes were also pleading to her.

A part of her felt guilty but remembering the disgusting memory she saw him and with a woman having sexual intercourse disgust her and totally erased the guilt. She felt mad, hatred and felt no remorse of him begging her to talk.

"Guards please take him out of my property"

The guards immediately grabbed him and dragged him out with him still pleading and shouting.

The once sapphire eyes that filled with love now looked at him with no emotions at all except for hatred.

Please Vote and Comment

Short update. I'll edit this later or tomorrow. I know its been awhile since the last update but starting today I'll try to be active on writing <3

 I know its been awhile since the last update but starting today I'll try to be active on writing <3