Old Rivals! Can they be friends?

Shu wanted to keep the promise so badly and now, he's here battling Norman Tarver. If he wins this battle now, he'll go straight to the semi finals and there.... he'll face Lui.. he has always been waiting for this moment and no way he's losing now. Both Noctimus and Spryzen went circling in the stadium. Both were in full power but.... good news. Shu won.

Now, he's going to face Lui and if he wins this, he'll go to finals. The fact is that Valt is already in the finals waiting for Shu, so that they could keep their promise. "I have to win this! Not like last time and I will win this!" Shu said to himself as he entered the stadium. On the other side, he say Lui walking in.

" Huh! SHU KURENAI!  You've changed a lot since the last national tournament but I am the Lui Shirosagi. Hahahahaha!" Lui laughed but deep inside his heart Lui had a small desire to become friends with Shu.

Valt was sitting in the crowd watching Shu's battle. He wanted Shu to come to the finals. "All you" Valt thought but Valt was still sad about what he said to Shu. This was it. The battle has started.
3
2
1
Let it rip!!!!

Spryzen and Luinor went into the stadium in full power. "Spryzen show em what we're made of. Requiem whip!" Shu shouted. "Not so fast. Go Luinor (insert some Lui's move)!" Lui yelled. I impact was huge and suddenly, a bey burst. Shu looked inside the stadium to see a bey spinning inside. It was none other than..... Spryzen. "Burst finish! 2 points to Red Eye" the refree said.

Shu didn't smile but he felt good. Lui said, "Well! I guess it's just gonna happen like that time." "Second Battle" the refree announced. Both the Bladers took their position.
3
2
1
Let it rip!

Both beys were colliding inside the stadium. The impact was giving chills and goosebumps to everyone. Spryzen and Luinor were fighting for Shu and Lui Lui won this battle. "Awwww! Man!" Valt thought but he didn't say it out. "Huh! See I said it is going to be like that battle." Lui said.

" Third Battle" the refree said. "This is it
This battle will determine everything. All Those effort and hard work I put is finally gonna pay off. I know I can do it. I should do it for Valt.....I should keep the promise...." Shu thought with full determination.
3
2
1
Let it rip!
Both Bladers stood at each side of the stadium with full determination to win and go to the finals but, only one of them can do it. "Luinor, (insert some Lui's move) Go!" Lui yelled. Luinor circled the stadium and came straight to hit Spryzen but Shu was not ready to give up. " Spryzen, Upper Launch! Go! Burst em. Aaaaaaa!" Shu yelled out to Spryzen. Spryzen charged more faster than ever, as it hit luinor. No one had their eyes off the stadium.

And then it finally came to an end but not what Shu was expecting. Sure! Lui lost but Shu didn't expect Luinor to break. "Wha-what did I do? Why? Did I just break someone's bey? I think I've gone nuts. I shouldn't have done that!! Valt was right Now, I am a monster" Shu screamed in high pitch as his voice echoed through out the stadium.

"I'm- I'm sorry Lui!! I didn't mean it really!!sorry!" Shu said to Lui with tears. Lui was shocked. He expected Shu to just walk away, just like he himself did. He thought Shu would be happy that he got revenge but.... Shu was sad. More sadder than Lui himself. "Shu can we talk a little later? Later today evening?" Lui asked hesitantly. He was not sure if Shu would talk to him after every he ever did.

"Sure." Words.came from the Albino's mouth with a few sobs. "So the winner of the semi finals is Red Eye, aka Shu Kurenai! " Refree announced.

"The finals will be held next week here between Valt Aoi and Shu Kurenai. We heard that they were old friend. But what are they now? Rivals, Friends or rather enemies. The word enemies stuck both Shu's and Valt's mind. They were not enemies. They are rivals.  But, More than that, they are best friends. Like BFF's.

After the match Shu and Lui met each other outside the stadium but time was limited for them. Ashtem mentioned to Shu that he should be back before 3 hours but that was more than enough.

"So, what did you want to say? I want to say something too... I'm sorry!" Shu broke the silence they had all the way. "Well! I should ne the one asking sorry! Remember, for the scar and a few more things" Lui said with a apologizing tone.

Shu couldn't believe his own ears. Did Lui really just ask sorry or is it all a dream. While Shu stood there questioning himself if it was a dream or reality, Lui again opened his mouth. "Uh.....uh....." Shu stammered. "Well, I know it's hard to forgive, ots ok if you don't wan-". "I forgive you" Shu quickly said. "Ohhh! That was sudden and there's something else too. Can we be..................

Friends?" Lui asked to which Shu Flinched. "Wha-what? Su-su-sure!" Shu replied. "Ok then! See you around and also I don't see why you don't hate after all those this he said" Lui said. "Well, it's must not have been intentional. Even if it was , it was my fault" Shu replied. "Ok! And you're a great person. Just remember that. Bye" Lui waved as he left. Shu was still shocked with how much Lui had changed but he then realised. Things change.

Old rivals can be friends too.........