The Battle We Promised

Today was the day. Valt was so happy that he's gonna battle Shu. But still somewhere, in his heart he still can't believe he hurt Shu. He wanted to say sorry ao badly. "Today is the day I have to win, ask him sorry and most importantly bring him back." Valt said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. "Oh! Valt! We'll bring Shu back. Don't you worry" Rantaro said.

Shu woke up early in the morning and when for training. He wanted to say say sorry to everyone for everything he has done and he also wanted to win. After his training he took a quick bath and he left to the stadium.

The match is going to start in 5 minutes. Both the Bladers were so excited and happy. They both pinched themselves to check if it was a dream or not. But it was not a dream. They both entered the stadium with the same passion. To win.

"Just like old times, except for the face that Shu's on the evil side." Rantaro said. Infact everyone wanted Shu to return because they all understand what Shu truly meant to each of them. "The match is starting" Diago said turning everyone's head to the stadium. 

" Bladers! Today is the day of the finals. This battle is not only about winning and making it to the next level but, challenging each other to the limit. Good Luck" the referee announced. Just them, a memory flashed into to Shu's mind.

Flashback

A blue haired boy was running to the park to meet his best friend, Shu. They both had been best friends since kindergarten. " Hey Shu, you said we have to fight in the finals right?" Valt asked. "Yep I did and we are going to do it Valt." Shu said. " But there's one thing. No matter what happens, we always have to stay friends got it. This is for me as well as for you." Valt said. " Sure" Shu replied with a smile.

Flashback over....

"Oh! Those days" Shu said with guilt. He wanted to be friends with Valt forever too, but now, he doesn't even know if Valt will accept him. " First battle!" The refree announced.
3
2
1
Let it rip! Both Bladers wanted to win but for different reasons. Valt wanted Shu back while wanted to keep that promise. Shu wanted to fight till the last second. Spryzen and Valtryek were already inside the stadium.

"Valtryek!( Insert some Valt's Move) Go!' Valt yelled. " Not so fast! Go Spryzen! Counter Break!" Shu yelled. Both beys were hitting eachother and Spryzen came out on top. " Spriggan Requiem with a burst finish! Red Eye gets 2 point." The refree said.

Valt wanted to say to Shu he was awesome. He wanted it to be like old times. But.....he can't do that now, so he stood there quiet. Shu on the other hand was the only one who noticed that Valt was different. "I guess I make Valt feel uncomfortable" Shu thought to himself. "Second battle." The refree announced.
3
2
1
Let it rip!!!!

The second battle had begun. If Shu takes one point more, he wins but Valt is not going to give up so easily. "Valtryek!! Go!! Some em who's boss!!" Valt yelled. "Cling!" A sound ringed. It was a sound from Spryzen. It had burst. "Wha-" Shu thought.

Valt was having fun. After a long time, he's getting this feeling. For the first time he forgot about what he said to Shu. He was enjoying the battle. "Hey! Shu! Hope you're having fun. I am!! Let's make this battle a good one!" Valt said with a small smile.

That smile. It struck Shu. Memories of him and Valt flashed into Shu's mind. Shu loved thinking about those days. He loved to be with Valt and the others. Shu didn't want this battle to end. He wanted to continue forever. "Yeah! Valt! This is fun! I know you are my best friend or that's what I think about you. I'll never be able to forgive myself if I didn't battle with you today. Thank you for real" Shu said as his voice cracked but he didn't cry because this ia a happy time. He hold back his tears hoping to not hurt anyone. " Third battle"

The refree announced....

5 minutes later....

"18 th battle" the referee announced. They had only simultaneous burst finishes till now in All the matches. That's when Valt said something emotional.

"Shu! You're the only reason I'm able to stand here today. I owe everything to you and with that I mean everything" he said. Shu started at him. For the hundredth time, Shu wanted to comfort Valt but something was holding him back.

3
2
1
Let it rip!!!
Just as Shu launched his bey, his hand cracked. Poor Shu. "This is it. It will all be over. I know I can do this. Go Spryzen!! Use Requiem Whip!! " Shu yelled. But Valt.

He didn't yell any move instead he yelled a name...

The name which meant him everything....

The name of his best friend, Shu...

"Shu!!!" Valt yelled. Valtryek and Spryzen clashed against each other. Shu felt like something was changing in him.

Theodore was standing there watching everything. He wanted to cheat by hurting Valt, and so he looked down at the button in his hand. But the button felt hotter as if it was going to burst. He threw it with fear outside the stadium. And yes, it did blast. Why? Because of the power of friendship Shu and Valt had.......

Back to the match, Valt had much more power than he ever had. More than when he uses his own move. "The name Shu has a lot of power afterall " Valt thought.

Then, Spryzen burst a fraction of second before Valtryek did. Valt had won. Both of then lied on the floor. Valt was happy. Not because he won the tournament because he got his friend back.

Shu on the other hand, was crying then he heard a sound. " Are you all right?" It was Valt. He was extending his hand to Shu hoping Shu will accept him. Shu did so with a small smile on his face...
"Welcome back!" Valt said....