03: Summer Days Filled With Warmth And A Little Bit Of Disgust

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

I almost wish we were butterflies and lived but three summer days --
Three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.

~Jean keats

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Ack! Get that thing away from me! Bam!" Khun screamed while holding a bunch of seashells, ready to throw it towards the brunette who was grinning in mischief.

"Aww why? They're cute Khun-san. Try holding them." Bam suggested, offering his hand that was holding the little creature.

"You call that crab cute?! I'm way more cuter than that thing!"

"It's blue! It's my first time seeing a little blue crab. And it looks like you Khun-san!"

Khun wore a shocked expression on his face and feeling betrayed by comparing him into a crab.

"How is it the same?! That thing crawls while I walk! Unless you want me to crawl into you!"

Bam was silenced for a moment, losing his grip at the little crab in his hands, his face became more red every seconds passing by. Khun finally noticed his slip of word and also became the shade of red just like Bam's state. Now the two of them look like they were sunburned.

Feeling more hot as time passes, they both silently came into an agreement to play in the sea. The scene earlier had finally been forgotten as they played tag in the water. Khun being the it and Bam running away from him.

"Gotcha! Huh? Bam? what's wrong?" Khun worriedly asked as he looked at his lover worriedly.

Bam suddenly stopped in the middle of their play and suddenly trembled with a pale expression. He looked at Khun teary-eyed.

"Khun-san...I think I stepped into something..."

The bluenette looked under the water and found a bunch of seaweed. But what caught his attention the most is the black thing that is under Bam's foot. Khun also paled at the sight of the creature.

"Bam...you stepped into a seaworm..."

"Gaaahhh!"

Bam pulled Khun with him and swam away from the wretched area of the sea. The bluenette jokingly thought for a second that Bam should join a swimming contest on how fast he just swam.

Both of them soon found themselves ashore with Bam still shuddering at the lingering feeling of something soft and slimy in his foot.

They were both traumatized by the creatures of the sea by the end of the day and decided to just come back to their cabin. Bam discreetly spared a glance at the Edo Furin that is hanging on the terrace of the cabin as it produces a soft sound of the chimes.

The brunette heard a camera click and was surprised to see Khun holding his device and is flicking his wrist back and forth with the polaroid in his fingers.

"Should I steal it for you Bam?" Khun suddenly said making the brunette jolt and looked at Khun in disbelief while screeching a series of 'no' and that 'it is bad to steal something that isn't yours'.

Khun just laughed at his lover's scolding and hid the picture of Bam.

After an early dinner, they both decided to take a stroll in the shores of the sea. Taking off their sandals, they walked in their bare feet and stood side by side. They watched the setting sun in the horizon as the wind of the sea made their clothes and hairs flutter, almost in sync.

Bam noticed how Khun would yawn every now and then. Worried he would faint on the spot, he softly tugged Khun's wrist and sat on the sand. With the bluenette sitting in between his legs, he hugged Khun's petite waist and let his lover rest in his chest.

Khun could hear the faint heartbeat of the brunette, lulling him more to sleep.

"Bam."

"Yes?"

"Can you please sing for me?"

It was silent for a moment, before he can hear the latter's soft humming in his ears. Khun can feel the vibration of the brunette's chest as he started to sing.

Wish that I could find the words
To describe you now
As I'm lying next to you
And the world goes quiet

Khun looked at the peaceful sight before him and the warm embrace of the person he loved the most in the world.

Wish that I could make you see
How you fit me perfectly
And I fall, fall for you again
We've been through it all
You're the one who understands

Bam could hear the soft breathing oh the person in his arms as he kissed the bluenette's temples and stared at him with adoration...and a bit of sadness before continuing the song.

In a world where hope grows thin
You've completed me
And the story left within
Tells me how to breathe

Wish that I could make you see
How you fit me perfectly
And I fall, fall for you again
We've been through it all
You're the one who understands

The one to make things right
And I fall, fall for you again
We've been through it all
You're the one who understands

And I fall, fall for you again
We've been through it all
You're the one who understands