My true love part 1

Yuji started working as an assistant for sukuna, sukuna was leading one of the top fashion companies,
Sukuna was a tall, handsome man, well build body, he always looked like model, whatever outfits he ware, on the other hand yuji was attractive he had both masculine and feminine body,he had a ripped body because he more of feminine look in his structure he had to wear over sized dress to hid it.

Gojo , megumi,nobara are yuji's best friends, they are more like sister and brothers to each other , they were also working under sukuna.

——————————————————————
Yuji, gojo, nobara and megumi were hanging out in cafe, they always hangout every Sunday that was their rule to hang out.
So are you going to date anyone in this life or are you going to single till you die? Nobara asked to yuji with a concerned look on her face, yuji had a breakup with mahito, it was a bad breakup, mahito ended cheating on with yuji on their anniversary day, that still hunted yuji, but he had moved on, re recently started having crush on someone, so he blushed .
Well, i like someone, but I don't think he likes me, yuji said as he was looking down.
Who is this someone, do we know? Gojo asked teasingly, he got smack on back of his head by nobara
Don't mind him, if you don't want to say don't say,megumi said
Well, ummm.. you guys know him,...... he is our boss, yuji said blushing
What! You like sukuna? All three of them said in unison way,
Yahh i like him, yuji repeated
You know he is straight right, megumi said.
Yah i have never seen him debating any guys, i have only seen him with girls, gojo said
Yahh..... he even dated our companies top models , nobara said
I know...i know... in this i am not getting ore asking him to be with me he said, in happy tone, three of them knew yuji was lying, if they said anything it will hurt him even more, so they didnt.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Time skip

They finished hanging out, so they went to their respective direction, yuji reached his know and went to lie on bed, when he suddenly heard a knock on the door.
When he opened it was sukuna,  yuji was shocked and dumb founded when he saw sukuna in front of his house.
It is rude if you don't invite your guest in, sukuna said and suddenly yuji came back to the reality.
Yes yes.............. sorry.... Come in sir........ he said and moved aside.
Sir what brings you here, yuji asked to sukuna.
Well i was in cafe where you were, I heard every single thing, so you love me ?, sukuna asked with straight face.
Yuji blushed and said yes, and looked up to sukuna who was blushing when he said he liked him.

———————————————————————