chapter 4

I saw ...

Minji and Sunghoon...eating together.They looked so happy together,I felt jealous.

I sighed.I was happy for them but it hurts.

"Y/n what do you want to eat?"Jay asked me.

"Hm maybe pasta?"I replied back.

"Okay!"Jay said as he ordered.

When he was talking to the waiter,I looked over at Minji and Sunghoon.Minji was feeding Sunghoon cake...He looked...cute.

Then it hit me.I should get over Sunghoon,I have no chance with him.I sighed.

"Y/n,why do you keep sighing?"Jay asked concerned.

"Oh it's nothing."I replied back.I took a deep breath and tried to change my mood.

The food had arrived.It was so delicious.From time to time,I took a glances at Minji and Sunghoon.

————
Jay pov

Y/n looked uninterested in me...I tried making a conversation with her but she just gave me dry replies...She kept glancing over a table behind me.

I was curious to see what was behind me.I stood up and excused myself to go to the toilet as a excuse to see who was sitting behind me.

It was Sunghoon and Minji.I was annoyed.I want to make her happy.I want to treat her right.

I sighed.I continued eating my food in silence.I honestly felt upset that Y/n wasnt really talking but I guess she has her reasons.

———-
Third person pov

Y/n and Jay left the restaurant.Sunghoon nor Minji had noticed them.Suddenly when they were walking out.Y/n stopped walking.

"Jay,Im sorry"Y/n apologised whilst looking down.

Jay chuckled.

"Its okay,I know what you were looking at.I would feel the same way if the girl I liked was with another boy too."Jay replied.

Y/n grabbed Jay's hand and ran to the arcade.Jay was taken aback,he's cheeks were red.

Hours have passed,They both enjoyed their time together.

"Oh I have to go home now Jay."Y/n exclaimed.

"Do you want me to send you?"Jay asked.

Y/n shaked her head.Jay nodded.

"Also..."

Y/n kissed Jay's cheeks and waved goodbye.

Jay was blushing,and so was Y/n.

Her heart was beating fast,she didnt know why she did that.

Little did she know...

There was someone watching them the whole time.

"Oh,I will ruin your happiness Y/n."??? said while smirking.

——-
authors note ; Hello!!Im really sorry for the late update.I have upcoming exams so I might not be able to be as active!Hope you enjoyed this chapter<3