Shinigami

Hawks POV:

I was sent away when I was really young. The idea of my parents selling me for money never occurred to me until I was meet with the truth. Now after all these years of training I was the best weapon the hero commission could offer. Not only was I a hero but also a killer. My hands were stained in red because of all the things I needed to do for them. All the dirty work they made me do. My wings were red but the more I killed the redder they got or so I was thinking.

Ahhh another hard-working day!

Thinking about it, I didn't have much work as Shinigami...

I wonder when they decided on their next person in their way...

*sigh*

If people only knew what a hero trained by the hero commission needs to do...

After all I have been through, I never even once regretted what I've become. I was even proud being the assassin for the hero commission as well as the hero for everyone else and the reaper for a lot of villains. I never even once feared death.

Why are they even making us hero do the dirty work for them!

It's not as if they don't have assassins or secret agents for that!

The dirty missions I was doing came in a lot of different ways. Sometimes I would meet with the people other times I would be contacted with a message on a sent burner phone. Though these were the more normal ways. There were more bizzare ways too like sending me a Hawks over with a letter attached to its leg or even in the newspaper as a code which only I could encipher. They made sure that Nezu would never find out about this.

This time however I was meet with a stray black cat in my room.

Me: You got to be kidding me?!

Can't I have a nice day off for ones?

There was a reason why I hated cats. They would always come after my red wings thinking I was a huge bird or more like chicken.

Once the cat saw me, she came over to me and began to throw herself around my legs.

Me: You're tame huh...

At least you don't see me as cat food.

How the cat came in was a mystery to me since I was literally on the top floor of a 40+ floor building. Though there was a plausible explanation if this cat was what I thought it was, a simple messenger. This made sense why it was so tame and immediately came to get my attention and not try to hunt me down.

But seriously how did you get in?

Ohh well I learned better not to ask a thing...

Or things where I don't want the answer to.

Thinking that I crouched in front of it and began petting it a little before removing the collar from its neck and picked the cat up immediately afterward. I knew better than anyone how it felt like being trapped and never to be rewarded. This was why I usually had some animal food in my home. I went to the kitchen placed the cat down and made sure with a feather that the cat wouldn't get out of the room until I was done pouring some milk in a bowl and put it down in front of it.

Me: Here you go little fella.

Of course, I made sure that the milk was one I could give to cats. I didn't want the cat to get sick because of me.

Commission: Villain Dabi

time skip brought to you by Hawks getting prepared to kill a burned chicken nugget