Chapter Fourteen

EDITED

I am so sorry this didn't go up quickly - I was away and only got home. Hope you lot are enjoying this!

This is really short, I'm sorry!

copyright to me

Harry led Louis out to the car, ignoring the quizzical looks from Zayn. He bundled Louis into the backseat and got into the passenger seat, Zayn getting into the driver's seat.

"Harry?" Zayn asked, looking over at the man.

"Just drive, Zayn -  Niall invited Louis over because his Heat finished."

Zayn nodded in understanding. "How have you been Louis?"

Louis nodded and just looked out the window.

Zayn sighed. "Great, that's good. No one wants to talk."

***

"Louis!" Niall shouted when he saw Zayn's car pulling into the driveway, running out to meet the other Omega.

Louis jumped out of the car and collided into Niall with a hug.

"You good, Louis? Nothing happened in school, right?" he questioned.

Louis heard Harry take in a breath to speak, but he quickly shook his head, smiling up at Niall reassuringly.

"That's good, because I wouldn't like someone bugging my friend. I've missed you my little Omega friend," Niall gushed.

"Louis!" Liam shouted at the front door, walking over to the little group.

Niall stepped back for Liam to hug Louis as well. "You been good, Louis?"

Again, Louis nodded. No way was he going to tell Niall or Liam that he was grabbed.

Liam pulled away, muttering, "Good." He wrapped his arm around Niall's waist, still feeling particularly possessive because of the recent Heat. "Did you bring the work we missed?"

Louis laughed and walked back to the car, grabbing his bag from the back seat.

"Excellent," Liam said, wrapping his arms around both Omega's shoulders and leading them into his office, ignoring Harry's growl from behind them.

Zayn believed his friends were safe enough, so he went off to find Perrie. Harry followed closely behind the trio going to Liam's office. He stood at the door, watching Louis closely as he tried to explain, in writing, about what the horny couple had missed. Niall's Heat smell was floating faintly around the house, but he was very pleased when Louis' strong, sweet scent mixed with it.

What about we up the reads to 45 to update? Remember to vote, comment and tell your friends!