CH.1 [] Dreams

Dawn had broke upon Orion city, well there wasnt a difference much since they were surrounded by other stars. They sky only grew somewhat a tid bit lighter as the Queen, Miralith yawned and woke up. She is a tall tan human woman with wolf like ears and a tail, it was her breed. She practically fell out of the bed when first waking up, falling with a small thump.

  She tiredly pulled on a black silk robe and stood up rubbing her mis match colored eyes, one had been a gold as for the other had been light crystal blue. She soon put on her silver round glasses and looked around the room. It was rather large, he blue paint had faded to a solem light grey like blue on the walls, bookshelves were dusty and dead with the no use of the books on them.

  Soon a knock ocurred on the door and rang around the room, Miralith soon turned to the door and walked her way over, clipping her dark navy blue hair up in the process. She soon pulled the door open slightly so she could peek through, soon smiling as she opened it full enough to be in full view.

  "H- Hello your highness, you made it in time, come in, I will need assistance when getting dressed," Miralith said as she opened the door for the tall person to step in as she closed it after they entered.

  "Hello, Miralith. And you can call me Hollyah, you know that right?" Hollyah had answered as they looked around, soon finding the light and turning it on. "I am assuming you have just awakened, sorry if I woke you" They soon apologized before a flash of guilt came upon their face.

  Miralith only shook her head and chuckled before opening her changing roon and going in to find a outfit to wear. "No, No you didn't, I woke up at least not long before you arrived, I'm glad you could make it on time, sorry that i burdened you with the request," Miralith said before coming out with something new on and approached Hollyah, facing them before smiling. "May you help me with this ribbion? It needs tied in the back-" Miralith awkwardly said after a moment.

  Hollyah soon paused before blinking and soon nodding, they soon gently took the ribbon and traced it around her waist carefully to make sure it was even. Soon they met both ends on the long shaw like ribbon and tied it in its first step, this was a fast motion that shocked Miralith as for it was evident with the squeak she released. Hollyah soon finished tying the ribbon and put their hands on their hips.

  "There, also why did you request me here exactly? Meetings dont usually start later for you when hosting.. " Hollyah had asked before they soon began to worry as their wings twitched a slight bit. Soon opening the closing to stretch.

  Miralith had been silent before sitting on her bed and exhaling. "It's.. The dreams.. I wanted to be alone with you so i could explain when nobody is near, here sit-" She patted a spot next to her on the bed, motioning them to come sit next to her.

  "Hm? Alright" Hollyah considered as they sat next to her. Looking at her as they waited for her to explain.

  "I keep having the same one i told you about, the one with the moment and Equolin- he-" She stopped when her chin was cupped and moved gently to Face Hollyah's.

  "Listen.. It happened a while ago, it wont happen again. not when I'm here" Hollyah replied before Miralith could finish. Soon pulling her close and holding her.

  Miralith only nodded before taking a few deep breaths and soon, was calm. She soon stood up and walked towards the balcony and Hollyah followed.

  "Hollyah...?" Miralith had said after a moments of silence before looking at them. Then back down at the small village of people doing their deeds and strolling as kids played in the courtyards.

  "Hm? Yes, Miralith?" Hollyah had responded soon standing beside her as they brushed their fluffy bangs out of their emerald eyes. Looking at Miralith from the side view of her face as they waited for an answer.

  "I wanted to tell y-" Miralith was soon cut off by a guard coming in the door. She looked back and blinked before back at Hollyah then the guard. "What is it?"

  "The other's are here. The meeting shall start" The guard said before seeing Hollyah, doing a small bow before leaving the door.

  "We shall continue this another time.. Let's head down to our conference room," Miralith said before motioning Hollyah to follow her. Soon shutting the door and walking with Hollyah.

  Hollyah didnt know what Miralith was going to say, but they were aching to know. Once they got to the conference room they sat down with the others and waited what would be upon them.in the meeting instead, but whatever it is. There was going to be a big turn.