Advanced Notice

Like I said in the summery: the following 3-shot belongs to @SpiritNinja45 and all rights belong to them. They have given me permission to post there 4-shot in this book. The 3-shots are from the book Sinning Drabbles!! so go over there and give the author some love. After the 3-shot (which I will probably combine into one big chapter or two) will be the comments I posted in the comment section of spin off versions of different Dreammare ships. Keep in mind the fleshed out versions might be slightly different from the original comments due to plot inconsistencies and grammatical errors that I accidently made. Warning the SwapVerse one will be different from the original version in the comments due it being slightly rushed and all over the place; it will be getting a revamp in this book.

This page will also be acting as my request page. Any and all requests not made here will be ignored. After you make a request I'll try and respond with a confirmation. Keep in mind I'm a working adult with a life and it may take me a while to write them. I also do research if I'm not familiar with the AU I will take the extra time to research and pin down there personalities as best I can while also manipulating it to fit the story.

And once a again thanks to @SpiritNinja45 for allowing me to do this.