Love Has No Limits (Part 1&2)

Like I said in the Advance Notice this 3-shot belongs to SpiritNinja45 and all rights belong to them. I reiterate again I have their permission to post this here. Also on another note this 3-shot is a joint rp between Spirit and their friend @ProwlingKitten on discord and has been edited to there best abilities for the original book so it may be stilted at places. I wont be editing it to make it flow smoother cause that's not my place, but I did end up accidently fixing a few grammatical errors as I went.

Part 1

   Nightmare was walking around the forest that surrounds his castle. Some bit behind the darker skeleton Dream watched his brother from a safe distance, though, he moved closer to Nightmare. Unfortunately, Nightmare could sense that someone was coming closer, Dream then let out a soft sigh before he walked out exposing himself to his brother, "Hell, brother..."

   Nightmare sharply turned around at the sound of the other's voice, "Hello, Dream" Dream moved closer to the other, "I didn't expect to find you in the forest." Nightmare scoffed, "I needed to get away from those morons." He's referencing the rest of his gang. Dream leaned against a tree trunk with a small chuckle, before he frowned looking at him, "I miss you Night..."

   Nightmare's eyes soften a tiny bit at what Dream said "The same goes for me, Brother." Dream pushed himself off the tree trunk and walked over to Nightmare, cupping his cheeks and gazing at his eyes, "I miss being near you...seeing your handsome face," a slight blush made its way to Dreams face.

   Nightmare smirks at that. "If my face is handsome, than yours is adorable." He then brought the other closer to him, and wrapped a few tentacles around the smaller. Dream blushed brightly at his brothers words, "You're a dork." He smiles widely before he leaned up and gave the other a kiss. Nightmare let's loose a deep chuckle "True, but I'm the dork that stole your heart~." The goopy skeleton purred.

   Dream smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck, "You did. Mmmm...have I ever told you that you're a good kisser?" "Heh multiple times, even when it wasn't your mouth I was kissing" Nightmare moves to lick Dream's neck with his snake-like tongue. Dream clutched the back of Nightmare's jacket, letting out a soft moan, "W-Well, it is now...oh stars, Nighty~" Nightmare starts nipping the other's neck, after growling by the place where the other's 'ear' would be.

   "You love it all the same huh Dreamy?" Dream whimpered in pleasure, letting his brother do as he please to him, "Yes." It felt so good. Nightmare reaches up to remove Dream's cape and shirt "What do you want me to do to you, brother?"

   "Love me, I just want to feel you on my body please!" Dream begged wanting to feel the wonderful pleasure, he just want his brother's magic touch. Nightmare removed all of Dream's clothes and has his tentacles rub all over the smaller twin's pelvis and legs, as the older rubs his hands over the other's lower ribs and spine, his mouth biting Dream's collarbone and neck "Do you want me to pound into you like an animal, and make you scream so loud that other AUs come to see what it is, only for them to see that your a slut for your brother's cock?"

   "YES! I want them to know that I'm yours!" Dream cried out and moaned, biting his 'lip' as he formed a vagina for his brother to enter. Nightmare took off his clothes, freeing his member from it's confines, and removes his tentacles from his brother taking a step back, "Why don't you show me how much you want it? Give me a good show, and I may give you what you want~" He purred to Dream, Dream whimpered, but did what he was told.

   He bent over and made sure Nightmare could see his dripping entrance, "Please Nighty? Only you can touch me." Nightmare gave a please purr at those words. "That is very pleasing to hear... I had honestly thought you would pleasure yourself at thoughts of me claiming you, even in those meetings you attend. Wanting to moan MY name but cannot due to the others." Nightmare moves and puts the tip of his arousal at Dream's wet folds before thrusting in, and bottoming out on the first try.