Prologue

Izuku was running for what felt like dear life, even though he did have a quirk, one that allowed him to analyze anything he saw in great detail he was treated as lesser than those with flashier or more powerful quirks. At first it wasn't so bad, but one day, his parents began distancing themselves from him to focus on his twin sister Izumi who had a powerful telekinetic quirk, after that she along with their friends began to act weird around him treating him as he was a fragile glass doll, but that soon changed too, one day Izumi and their friends gathered around Izuku and asked if he still wanted to be a hero, without any hesitation he answered yes, and was met with an explosive punch to the face by one Katsuki Bakugou the others joined in soon after calling him DEfenseless IzuKU or for short DEKU meaning Useless. As the years went on his treatment did not improve his latest beating had made the 12 year old boy miss the entire school day but when he woke he had no idea how much his life was about to change.

He was heading home when he heard his sister's voice along with Katsumi, and Shoko talking about him.

Izumi: When will Izuku just give up, can't he see we're doing this for his own good.

Katsumi: Icchan is stubborn but he'll soon come to his sense and be so greatful that we were trying to protect him. He is my future husband after all.

Shoko: Our betrothed Katsumi, we agreed to share remember?

Izumi laughed knowing how much her friends loved her brother, not knowing that said brother was hearing everything and becoming more angry and disgusted by each passing second. suddenly the girls were stopped byThe no.1 Hero All Might who revealed himself to be Toshinori Yagi Izumi and Izuku's father, who proceeded to tell them about his quirk One for All and how he has chosen Izumi for it to be it's next wielder, but when she asked why he doesn't give it to Izuku because he doesn't have a combat quirk, All Might simply said Izuku didn't show the drive to be a hero.

In that moment Izuku made his presence known he yelled at them saying how much he hated them and wished he'd never see them again, as he ran into the woods the tried to run after him but he could've gone anywhere in the forest of the old Gotham Prefecture they called everyone they could to help find Izuku.

Izuku run deeper into the Gotham Wood until he came by what looked an abandoned Mansion he walked towards until the ground beneath him collapsed and he fell through once he landed he saw he was in a massive Cave he also noticed it had things stored here and a light switch panel hie flipped the switch and power came on with the lights he saw a massive computer flashing one symbol

 As he stepped up to the keyboard and pressed his finger on a panel a small needle pricked his digit taking a sample of his blood then the computer spoke

Batcomputer: DNA Acquired, accessing Rising Knight Protocol.

suddenly the computer screen went through a series of flashes but to Izuku it felt like something forcing itself into his brain but even more surprising it was feeding him information, valuable information from every, known Martial art, To detective skills, To tactical strategies, and Financials and money management.

Once done the screen showed a video the man on the screen was one of myth today but it was an obscure one almost no one knew who the Batman was but Izuku was one of the few who did.

The Batman: I know you're scared but if you are seeing this then the mission isn't over, And The Rising Knight Protocol has selected you to be my successor, The information that was imprinted on your mind is every skill and subject I know in full detail, Along with the parameters of the protocol A New bank account has opened up in your name and has transferred all my accumulated wealth to you depending on how long it's been since this recording that wealth may have multiplied immensely making you the richest man in the world. Now I will speak to you directly, When I was Eight years old I watched my parents get murdered in front of me, that day I swore never again, I swore to protect those who could not protect themselves, And Even though I had no powers of my own I became a hero with Training, Tools, Knowledge, and pure will, I defeated people thought undefeatable including Superman, I feel like The computer choose you because it sees that you suffered but persevered and that no matter what happens you won't give in, that you can be the hero I never could if you press the accept button you will be taking on the mantle of The Batman and your journey to becoming a hero will begin if you decline your memories of this event will be erased and the story ends.

Izuku listened to every word he now knew what he was meant to be. He pressed accept.

The Batman: Congratulations...

Batman.

Izuku was happy so very happy that today was the day he would start his heroic journey he thought back to his former friends and family and his treatment from his peers and he said something that steeled his resolve even more.

Izuku: Never Again.

He went over to the computer and began preparations for training and gear manufacturing as well as seeing his bank account he was shocked he literally had more money than God he wouldn't never have to work hell 10 generations of grandkids would still live comfortably.

He smiled at the the plans he made for everything. He spoke in a small voice but one of joy.

Izuku: Today is the day.

And it was it was the day the Batman was reborn and Izuku would one day be known as the greatest hero of all time.

TBC next time - Yagi fallout/Meeting a Cat

Stay savage my friends

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de My Batman Academia: A New Dark Knight (Izuku Yagi Batman AU)[Possible Rewrite] 🎉