Aaru ke Jazbaat..

Hey there..I hope you all are doing well..

Bina der kiye shuru karte hain..

At afternoon in MPT ..

SS: Maddam sir.. Maddam sir..

HM:Shant .. Santosh Sharma shant..Shanti se batao..kya hua..

SS: Maddam sir ek couple aaminabaad ke clock tower ke pass wali building  se suicide karne ki kaushish kar rahe hain..

HM: Kya..Jaldi chaliye...

All leave for clock tower...

At clock tower..

HM trying to convince to the couple..But they ate don't want to understand anything...

Just then Aaru came there..She show all this ..

CC: Maddam sir uper jane ka koi rashta hain..Sab rashte ye log tod ke gaye hain..
Aaru went to the another edge of building and started climbing.. All show her.. HM sign all to act normal..

Aaru climbing like this is her routine..

KS: Itni aasni se Chad rahi hain..Jaise ek bandar chadta..

Finally Aaru is top on building..She is hiding from the couple...Aaru signal Haseena to divert mind of Couple..

HM:Aap dono humara yakeen kijeye ..Hum aapki madad karege wada hain Humara..

The couple:Nahi Maddam ..Ab kuch nahi ho sakta..Humne kaushish kar ke dekh liya..Ye sab humare relation ko kabhi nahi manege...

And they their hand with fingers linkin..Aaru is almost reach to them and same time the couple jumped..And three persons jump from there..

HM:Aaru!!!!

All were shocked hear this...

Aaru hold boy hand with her left hand and from right hand she hold the edge ... Girl hold Boy's hand..

Girl about to leave the hand..

Aaru:Agar apne hath choda to main bhi apna right haath chod dugi..Fir tino sath mein marenge..

Girl stay there...

Aaru: Good decision..Now hold hand tightly..

Aaru left shoulder started bleeding..But she didn't pay attention to it..She leave her hand from edge ..They coming down..

All:Aree.. Kya kar rahi hain...

Aaru hold hold another edge of lower floor..Like this is reach at first floor..

Rescue officer help them..Aaru's left shoulder is paining but is hide the pain in front of everyone...

HM went to her..And hold her hand..

HM:Chal..

Aaru:Kahan?

HM: Hospital..

Aaru:I am ohk..

HM:Ye ok hain tu..Puri duniya se chupa sakti hain..Mujhse nahi.. Samjhi..

At MPT...

The couple is sitting on Pushpaji's desk.. Anubhav Singh sit in front of them.. One side Cheetosh with KariAnt (Aree samjhe nahi..Karishma+Vicky and Vicky ka real name Vikrant hain..Bhool to nahi gaye na..)

Other side Pushpaji with AarSeena..

AS:Ap dono ye anuchit kary karne ke liye kyu ja rahe the.. Kya aisa karne se apke parivar apke prem ko swikar kar leta..