UPDATE

I've decided to make a major change to this story.

It is risky to make a major change to a story you're already writing, I know. It was silly of me to not change it earlier. 

One of the main characters, that go by "Reader" will no longer be the reader. 

Her name is Maria Lockhart. Maria has long wavy brunette hair, that is usually kept down or in a sloppy braid. She has dark blue eyes with a lavender like color. She is also the perfect hight for Levi. (5'1). Maria loves to wear layers and colors of mint green or cherry blossom pink. 

Maria hides her feelings by smiling. She tends to smile a lot; even if she is not okay. She is shy and not a talker, but once you get to know her, she is playful and cheerful. Maria has a habit of sleeping in; she loves sleeping and if she could, she would sleep all day. 

Just stick with me here, please. I know it's a huge change and all, and I may lose some readers on this. I figured the plot wouldn't really be, how do you say it, valuable. The reader, now known as Maria, needs a personality and looks for "Falling". I don't want to give the known reader a personality, nor anything else. So in conclusion, Maria Lockhart is my own character that I'm replacing "Reader" with. I hope you don't mind.