𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

𝖎 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖒𝖊

𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 a cheeky smile as she emerged from the bathroom

𝕰𝖉𝖒𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 a cheeky smile as she emerged from the bathroom. His hands were crossed behind his head, the thought of bathing long gone. Phoenix avoided eye contact as she dropped her dirty clothes in the hamper. 

Wanting to piss her off even more, Edmund spoke. "I'd much rather see you without the pesky night gown on. It was quite a sight I saw in that tub."

Phoenix spun on her heel, glaring at him so intensely that he held back a wince. "Is that a no?"

"You infuriate me to no end!" She spoke with hatred in her voice. 

"Til death do us part, darling." He retorted with a rather sexy smirk, of course Phoenix would never allow him to know she found it attractive. 

"I could just push you off the balcony, then the death do us part will enact. Or I could smother you with a pillow while your sleeping." Phoenix listed off all the while glaring at the still smug King. 

"Have you really thought that hard on my death? Oh, I just love how you are thinking about me." He continued to mock her. "Trying to get rid of me so quickly? And here I thought we were finally starting to get along." He teased, rolling onto his side, watching as she brushed through her drying hair. Phoenix eyes wandered to his through the mirror.

"Only in your dreams, Pevensie." She grumbled. 

"Are you talking to yourself or me?" Phoenix roughly threw the brush into her drawer, slamming it closed. "Have I touched a nerve?" He asked mockingly. 

Phoenix picked up her pillow, slapping him across the face with it. Her laughter rang through the room upon seeing his surprised expression. "Is that what shuts you up? If I would've have known I would've have carried a pillow around with me."

Edmund chuckled pulling the pillow out from under him. He playfully slapped her side with it. Phoenix gasped and retaliated. He shot up off the bed hitting her with the pillow again. Phoenix laughed and they went back and forth hitting each other with their (expensive) pillows. 

Phoenix climbed onto the bed, standing up to get more of an advantage. Edmund covered his head as she struck him. He laughed and pulled her legs out from under her. Phoenix yelped as her back collided with soft mattress. 

Edmund climbed over her with a smirk, his knees resting on either side of her hips. "I win." He tauntingly whispered, sending shivers down her spine. 

Both their chests heaved up and down, trying to get as much air as they could. 

"Where I come from we would call that an unfair fight." Phoenix replied, her eyes traveling over the entirety of Edmund's face. Her eyes catching every detail that somehow went unnoticed by her. Freckles danced across the bridge of his nose, traveling outwards to his cheeks. 

"I deem it as readying you for the future." Edmund was entranced by her beauty. Her damp hair surrounding the entirety of her upper back. Her brown eyes glowing in the moonlight that shimmered through the glass balcony door. Once more he was entranced by her beauty. Falling for her beautiful features, though this time she was luring him in like a sneaky siren. 

The two found themselves drifting towards each other. Their lips ghosting over one another, Phoenix stared up at him her breaths short and quick. She sat up to connect their lips, however a knock at their door broke them apart. 

Edmund hurriedly got off from on top of Phoenix and she reached for her book on the nightstand. Right as the two got settled Lucy burst through the door. 

"Phoenix are you alright? You didn't come to lessons today." The girl asked with concern written all across her face. She did not notice how flushed her brothers cheeks were or how his eyes glimmered with hidden lust. She did not notice Phoenix's rapid breaths or how she was "reading" her book upside down. And most of all, she did not notice the awkward tension between her sister-in-law and her brother. 

"Lucy there were no lessons today. I thought I made it clear when I didn't come." Lucy nodded. 

"I thought you and Edmund had finally gotten rid of each other." With that Lucy turned on her heel, shutting her door on the way out. 

Phoenix glanced at Edmund and back to her book. She flipped her book and pretended to be reading the novel when really her mind was swirling. She hated herself for falling under the charm of Edmund Pevensie. 

He could batter an eye at any woman and she would come to him crawling to the knees, it absolutely disgusted her. Of course she had the same effect on men and some women, but she didn't use to her advantage (unless they were awful creatures, that was the only exception). And here she was falling for his foolish mind games. 

His techniques were medicore and childish, but she mindlessly fell under his spell. His words were like venom but his lips were like soft clouds. 

Phoenix shook her head, placing her book in the nightstand drawer. She crawled under the blankets, giving Edmund no look or acknowledge of his presence in the room.

Edmund was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. The same scene playing over and over in his head. His stomach felt like it was fluttering and he hated it. 

He knew he hated the girl that lay beside him. He always had and always will, so we did the thought of her soft hands on his face make his heart thump. 

He hated that she had so much control over him. 

A single glance could make him topple to the ground and serenade the ground she walked upon. He despised it. 

What he loathed most of all was that he could not figure out why all of this was happening to him.

Why was this happening to me?  The two asked themselves before falling under the sand mans magic spell. 

꧁꧂

𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 - 1035

a/n - sorry this took so long to update. 
school started and so has dance so i've been very busy.

and i wanted to thank you all for the support on here and my tiktok.

i will try and do a double update today :)

bye lovelies,
remember to drink water and eat today