𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 to someone gently caressing her bare back

𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 to someone gently caressing her bare back. She hummed in contentment, nuzzling her head into Edmund's neck. The cold November air seeping through the room, but Edmund's natural body heat keeping her cozy. Someday's the heat radiated off him like a heater and Phoenix found herself subconsciously scooting closer to him. 

Her foggy brain insisting that she try and get as close as humanely possible to him. If she were fully awake she would have ignored this request and moved farther away from him. Which would result in her heart clenching and the butterflies in her stomach to subside. She hated the way her heart would race around him. She hated how he could destroy her in every way possible and she would be the one to say sorry as if she committed the wrong doing. 

She was meek and unable to protect herself from him, Edmund made her vulnerable and she despised him for it. How could one person have so much control over her? It was sickening. Phoenix didn't understand what the feeling was, she was never good with her emotions, let along understanding them to the fullest. 

All she knew was when she hated feeling so vulnerable. Phoenix always had the upper hand in situations that involved feelings because she only really expressed a few, but now the girl was completely lost. 

So she would have to do the thing she dreaded the most. 1, get up and 2, seek advice. 

A groan rumbled in her throat, the sun flashing in her eyes, immediately becoming her enemy. She felt Edmund's chest bounce as he chuckled at her actions. "Morning, darling." his morning voice sounding like music to her ears. She threw him a sleepy scowl at the usage of the nickname. Edmund insisted on calling her darling even after her long speel on how much she hated it -he had listened to nothing she said-.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" She asked sitting up and grabbing her robe hanging next to the night stand. 

"Far too many times," He replied softly, sitting up in the bed. The soft sheet tumbling down his form, revealing his abs. Phoenix's eyes lingered for a second before she tore her eyes away form the beautiful sight. 

Phoenix turned her back to him, approaching the vanity to find her brush. She never woke up with picture perfect hair like her younger sister could. She was envious over anyone who could wake up with their hair perfect. She pulled the drawer open and saw her brush. She went to grab it when the draw was slammed shut. 

Edmund wrapped his arms around her waist, Phoenix watching his movements through the large white oval mirror. His hands slipping to the ties on her robe. She closed her eyes, leaning back into his chest. As his hand traveled to her bare skin she remembered she had many things to attend to. 

"Edmund," She whispered. He acknowledged her by attaching his lips to her neck. She watched him with wide eyes through the large vanity mirror. His eyes snapped up to her as he kissed and sucked on her neck.