Chapter 1 'Ah, M'Lady'

[A/n: Edited- Wednesday, 18-01-2023 1:08 A.M]

After they all shared confused glances with one another,

[Claire] "who or what was that?" says with a questioning look

[Blinky] "I have no idea!" replies, just as puzzeld as she..

'~'

[Steve] "Uhhh is no-one gonna talk about that bright light we saw earler" chims in & countinues stating the obvious.. "you know that weird white-light..beam?? the spooky smoke!?" "..now i wouldn't call ThAt SPoOKy.." [??????] "Ah! wh-..who said tHat!!???" steve said scared. [??????] "..pff.. ahahahahaahaha.."

[ones line] "some other line here..."

---------

Arriving in the town of arcadia oaks, the sun begging to set, making their way to the main square. As they walk through town though i see what seems to be "Trolls?" i whisper under my breath confused 'why would trolls be outside & they're not even trying to hide'. Pondering 0f why they wouldn't be hiding they continued on their way, as i reached a cafe having decided to ask a staff member about the trolls.

Sitting down at an empty table waiting semi-patently for few mins, by using that time i looked at the menu lost in my own thoughts.

'I'm only here cause an old friend asked me to come', they said and i "quote". "This is of dire important & need your assistants as a threat loom over the horizon", He said in urgency over the communication device.

'Now i arrive to see trolls free? just what is going on here!?', my thoughts were interrupted be someone trying to get may attention, i look up to see a tall, handsome guy with black hair with the tips being purple, his eyes were so gentle, kind & too easy to get lost in. I snaped myself out of the small trance as he spoke.

"What may i get for u today, Lovely?" the man said with a smile as he gets ready to take my order.

"Oh, right. . . may i just get a Chocolate fudge cake with a side of ice-cream pls? annd a black tea, full cream, 3 sugars" i respond getting slightly embarrassed for a moment before gaining some composer.

"Is there anything else, Lovely?", he says emphasizing the word lovely. . . I stay silent for a moment, before asking "Yes handsome, why are there Trolls out here? there all over town and they don't seem to be hiding?!" 

He looks at you slightly curious, before responding with "That's quite a story. . ." 

Me being equally curious at his reaction to my question & interested in the story respond with a "I've got time. . ." and a light smile leaning forward to him. Earning a slight smile of amusement from this young man.