Chapter 5

Scott's P.O.V. (WHHHAAATTT!? This book is amazeballs - @stylinsonautical)
-----------------

It's true... he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I can't deny it. I can't think of anything that's bad about him. He made me realize that I shouldn't hurt people for fun. And I love him.

I guess when you try to come up with something to surprise Mitch, it's harder than it looks. I mean, I could get him something that he's always wanted. Maybe...

~

"Mitchbox, I have a suprise for you!" I yelled up to him. He came jogging down the stairs, smiling. "Yes, Scooter?"

I held the small kitten out in front of me. "SCOTT! YOU SWEET LITTLE BASTARD!" Mitch came sprinting towards me, engulfing me with hugs and kisses. He took the kitten from me and brought it to the couch.

"What should we name it?" I asked. "Beyoncè," Mitch replied. I laughed and started skipping around the room. Looks like someone had too much coffee today. Oops.

I guess I wasn't looking where I was going and I tripped over the small table. "Scott!? Wyatt are you doing?!" Mitch screamed, still laughing at me falling.

"Wyatt are you doing? Wyatt? Wyatt," I said. "You know I meant to say 'what', Scottie," Mitch said. "No, I think you're getting somewhere," I replied.

"Wyatt. I like that," Mitch said. "Me too." I whispered. "Wyatt!" I screamed. The kitten ran into my arms. Mitch giggled, "I think he likes it."

"And I think this calls for a kiss," I said. "I think so, too."

Mitch gave me a light kiss. I smiled, "Do you like Wyatt?" Mitch nodded. "YES! Thank you so much, baby," he said.

"You deserve it."