Authors Note

hi everybody. this is my first time writing a full story. it might not be that good so please bear with me.

the lowercase is intentional

DISCLAIMER: there will be talks of sexual assault, death/murder, sexual content, self harm, relapse, eating disorders (bulimia to be specific), addiction, suicidal ideations, trauma, mommy issues, angst. i will mark all chapters with potentially triggering material with a (*) and all chapters with sexual content with (!).
i will say when any sexual content is coming up so that if you want to you can skip it continue reading without missing anything. most if not all of the smut chapters won't be edited because i don't like reading my own writing and i don't want to ask someone else to do it for me.

SC to expect:
mommy kink
bondage
choking
slapping
knife kink
degradation
praise
so if you aren't comfortable with any of these topics feel free to skip.

i will leave the word count in the description.

i go into a lot of detail sometimes unnecessary when writing so forgive me in advance. the OC is based on me for the most part (looks and trauma wise) so a brief description of me for imaginative purposes: black, 5'3, black curly hair, glasses, dark brown eyes.

each chapter will have a song to go with it so i'll make a playlist or something with all of the songs. 
thank y'all for reading and i love all of you
-Tai

enough of me rambling onto the story.