3 (edited)

𝕐/𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
—————-
As I ran back the only person there was Connie she looked at me . " you ok ? You kinda ran out of here earlier" . She said brushing her hair . " yeah I'm fine " I said. " Just got nervous." "oh well if it makes you feel any better Charlie wet himself last year while playing." She said laughing. " Your brother?" I said confused. " no ew he's Charlie Conway were childhood friends besides I would rather die then have to live with him ."

Luis POV
———————-

I watched as y/n ran out she was upset I wanted to say something but I just stood there . All the boys looked at each other , then Charlie said "she's got skills but sure is shy." He shrugged. I barley knew y/n but I still cared for her as any normal person would . A blonde boy walked up to me I think his name is Adam "so I caught you eyeing miss skills from across the room" he said pretending to make heart eyes . " oh piss off" I said shoving him . " oh y/n I loovvveeee you" He said jokingly laughing hysterically. " I've known the chick for 1 day chill man". Shes pretty and so far obnoxious  but I don't think I like her .

^ later ^

I walked around with Charlie till we got to my house . " so see you tomorrow" he said .
I turned to my house and walked in .

Y/n POV
——-
As I left me and Connie went home since we live near one another . I said my goodbyes and turned to my house . As I walked inside I could smell the sweet air of my moms cooking . "Oh hey y/n sweetie your home". She said with a warm smile on her face .
" Dad called he was worried about you since he's taking work all the way in Ohio."
" Oh really did you say I'm doing fine ?" I said . " yes I did now go sit down your food is gonna get cold ."

I sat down and told my mom and brother all about that dude and how I ran out, they stared at me and blinked then said. "You ran out because people were staring at you? Jesus y/n you need to get out more."