7

Y/n POV
——-
It was finally Sunday and it was time to go. A couple days ago we found out we would have a tutor and none of us liked that idea at all. As we boarded the plane I found out I would be sitting with Luis and Adam . As I took my seat in the middle Luis scooted then the window seat and Adam sat in the near isle . Luis and Adam were talking while I was reading a copy of pride and prejudice. "Oh my mom loves that book." Adam said while trying to read the book with me . " oh really ? That's awesome ." I said smiling.
Before I knew it I feel asleep .

Time skip

I woke up to the sound of laughter, Adam and Luis were giggling and I had no clue why . "What ?" I asked a little irritated. "Oh nothing just your face!" Luis said almost cackling. I grabbed my travel size mirror out of my tiny book bag, And I think I almost screamed but when I opened my mouth nothing came out but pure horror my face was drawn on by Luis and Adam. I should have known sitting by them was a mistake. I glared at the two cackling boys, but to no avail they were still laughing. "You assholes!" I whisper yelled at them, then I quickly grabbed my make up wipes out of my back and pushed passed Adam to the bathroom to wash it off. After I had got cleaned up I marched out the bathroom on the plane. I was furious with them but I sat back down with two boys and glared at them until we finally arrived to our destination.