Chapter -6

It was Saturday, no University, no LUKE

It was Saturday, no University, no LUKE. His filthy presence game  me a creepy stalker vibe reminds me of Spencer .

Spencer, the one whose dick is most used thing I believe ,who would be ready to fuck even Female Gorilla. Luke was no different, he was helpless at flirting.

I got out of my bed late . Downstairs , Betty was baking something, the aroma almost made me dance .

"Morning Betty" I greeted.

"It's 12. Noon " she scolded " Honey you are seriously a sleeping monster. "

" Sleeping beauty, suits better." I laughed and picked the hot pie kept on the table.

"Well sleeping beauty, did you find a prince who could break your spell with lovely kiss " she teased.

William's face flashed on my mind and I turned red.

"Not yet . Not yet " I lied ,took a slice of the pie. "Fuck "it was too hot, my tongue.

"Baby !" Betty came rushing,cupped my face and began examine the burnt tongue "you are stupid , who told you to eat a hot pie , I had kept one inside the freeze " She had worrisome expression. It was priceless since I never had a mother .

"What are you smiling at ?" She asked.

"Oh , nothing..just "I gave a tight hug " thanks for being with me ."

"Did you do something again, like broke someone's nose ?" She was baffled.

" Kind of " I smiled , I hoped Luke wasn't injured much.

______________________________________

The whole day passed like flash, maybe because my mind was occupied by thought of William and the mystery blackmailer. From 2 pm onwards I began to get ready to go to 'The Blaze'.
I reached my desk half an hour earlier but only to find that Olga bitch leaving Will's cabin. She was in a sleek skimpy outfit but I wasn't worried cause my boobs were more displayed than her .

 She was in a sleek skimpy outfit but I wasn't worried cause my boobs were more displayed than her

" Jefferson, what you've become today." he said horrified.

" What you mean?"

" What I mean, what hell you are trying to do , make my colleague lose their concentration!" he continued" You know ,you can't date anyone from your work place."

"I'm seriously not getting you? " I cried.

" Your clothes are inappropriate, Jefferson." he said.

" I think you are talking about you, cause you can't focus." I pouted to look innocent.

" Jefferson!" he sighed looked in opposite direction " you are new here , don't get into trouble"

I was irritated by then , he was nosey, it was my choice, my robes.

" Olga can walk around half nude , why can't I " I shouted.

" What do you mean, Jefferson!" He answered looking all lost.

" For god's sake I have name , stop calling me Jefferson"

" Ok , Kyla. I'm just looking after you. You are young and new ...."he began to explain.

" Stop that crap, William" I barged in " I know there is something between you and that bitch ."

"Where that came from?" Will questioned " you are so ....Olga isn't bad Person"

I crossed I arms and sat on my desk , peering into the screen, pretending that I'm not listening.

"Do whatever you like " He stormed out of the cabin .

After a while, all alone I couldn't stop but think about Will. Damn he was my boss.I shouldn't have have said, what I said.
I tried to focus but it was hard , I was supposed to give atleast two articles and I haven't gone through almost half of the mails.
So into the articles and writing that I lost the hold on time , when my work was done (i.e. to forward selected writings to Sue) I realised it was too late .
I picked up my stuffed and rushed outside, most of my colleagues were already gone. The road was deserted, only the streetlights flickered. When I checked my phone, I found Betty's calls so rang her.
Suddenly the forloned ambience sent chill down my spine , all wierd thoughts popped in my brain. I asked Mike but he said it would take an hour for him to reach the place . I standing there all lone when a car halted in front, my breathe increased it's tempo. As soon as the window lowered , my heart regained it normal pace, it was William.

" Get in " he commanded.

The whole way he didn't say a word , there was utter silence, I've been secretly stealing glances when the wheel slowly came to a stop, I reached my place. But his quietness was eating me.

" Are you mad at me? " I inquired.

"No " he nodded, without even looking.

I didn't wish to move out , he was seriously mad at me and that made him more appealing. Don't know what got into me , I leaned adjacent to him, cupped his face , and then slowly smooched. He was buffled at first then , his hands got my back . It was amazing until, he moved back , all pissed off.

" Kyla , you need go get out of here. "

I was more pissed , how could he dare to kick me out , but I got out .
As I reached my room, I landed on my bed , thinking about what just happened. I was embarrassed at the same time exhalted.

"God dammit, I'm so into him" I breathed." But..he is suppose to be my boss .."

Oh god ! I kissed my BOSS. And he could fire me out of my job.

Thankyou very much for reading. Please comment down what to think about this chapter.