The Descendant(s) of Ragnvindr Clan

As the mature blondie guides the little kid, the Mondstadt citizens looked at them like a mysterious person. The elegant adult didn't mind, as they only look to see how cute the offspring is. "Wow, what is this place called again, mommy?" A young child spoke when they arrived in front of a tall building, with her hands intertwining with her mother. "It's the Knights of Favonius HQ, Elise. This is where your mom Jean works in." As she lets Elise open the door (Elise suggested to do it herself because she self-proclaimed that she is strong;), Jean showed off the headquarters of the association, while her young daughter shows a face with extreme happiness and in awe. As they entered Jean's office, Elise saw something that caught her eye. "That's daddy, right?" The young child points at the picture frame on the desk, simultaneously looking at Jean. The mature blondie responded, with a sad smile displayed on her face. "Yes indeed, my sweet child. I wish I could see him right now."

Jean remembers very well when Diluc departed from the Dawn Winery Manor, with his luggage being carried and their little child sleeping safe and sound on her arms. The redhead had a sad smile as he cupped their daughter's cheeks by the mansion's door, and spoke his last words before heading off to the farthest regions in Teyvat. "You sweet little baby, I wish I could see you giggle and laugh more, and see you develop and improve on your mind and actions. But daddy has to go do work somewhere afar, and all is done for the tiny, cute Elise." The Acting Grandmaster remembers very well that her child was just 2 years old or less back then.

Diluc looked up at his elegant wife, Jean, who is also displaying a sad smile as if it's the last time they'll see each other. Jean hesitantly waved goodbye at Diluc, hoping to see him once again as her husband distances from them.

The sad part of it for the present time is that, Diluc missed their child's birthday 3 times. Leading to being 3 years apart.

"Why is mommy sad?" Elise questions, making Jean snap back to reality. "I apologize, I was thinking of how pretty your father is." Elise had a pouty face, with her head tilted downward facing the floor. "Aw, I wished I could see daddy in person! I never got to hug him..." Jean felt extremely sad for the young child on not being able to feel Diluc's love for her. Or at least, she doesn't remember, she did get embraced by Diluc when younger anyways. Jean realized that she almost forgot her purpose to bring Elise here, and it was to babysit the child via the Spark Knight and the Chief Alchemist of Mondstadt.

The once-small elf knight of Mondstadt is now close to being a teen, with her incoming birthday welcoming her to teen hood soon. Klee is now a calm, happy and diligent Spark Knight and has definitely improved in the knowledge about bombs and their hazards. Of course, Alice is absolutely proud.

The young Chief Alchemist, the big brother of Klee is now nothing but a handsome young adult. Albedo at this age, has mastered all types of techniques and experiment method variations in alchemy, and recently learned to even twist time itself.

Jean entered the bubbling and always-busy laboratory of the siblings, and slowly revealed her child. "Hello Klee, Albedo." She greets, with her hands holding firmly of her child's shoulders. Klee, after putting a drop of the Flaming Flower Stamen's essence inside a ball, turned around to see who spoke, though is obvious on who greeted them. "Wow, Jean! It has been forever since I have seen you. What happened?" She started the conversation as her hand gestures freely.

"I'd like to introduce to you Elise, my sweet little child." Jean boasted about the cuteness of her offspring, the one and only proof of how strong Diluc and her love are for each other, and had a small smile on her face. Klee walked close to the young child fast, checking the facial details. Her hair being blazing and bright in the red color, her glimmering blue-green eyes inherited from her mother, and her short blue dress with a bow on her chest compliments her looks very well.