About Izuku's New Power

Note: Izuku's power IS NOT A QUIRK, it's a power born from a reincarnation
Izuku is the reincarnation of the Dragon King known as Dynaste in this AU Dynaste is a very well known legend that people believe was once real, dragons do exist as there has been multiple sightings in the past, but after the original Dynaste's death, the dragons went into a hibernation state, awaiting the day when the Dragon King would be reborn and call upon them.
The original Dynaste trains Izuku in the mindscape, where time can be altered to flow inside while nothing happens outside, Dynaste slowly gives Izuku his power until he gives him the last bit and- sorry no spoilers.
Izuku's powers are unstoppable.
The main passive abilities include a type of Zenkai boost. During a battle, the stronger the opponent, the more damage Izuku takes, the more injured he is, when the enemy is defeated (note: DRAGONS NEVER LOSE) Izuku gets a boost.
Every drop of blood he loses will boost his power tenfold.
Every broken bone will boost his power twentyfold.
Internal injuries will give him a fifty fold boost (power level boosts time fifty).
Being the new Dragon King, Izuku cannot be forced into marriage, and threatening his family will result in death by dragons.
Other passive abilities:
Sixth sense: a danger detection ability, goes off when Izuku is in danger.
Heat cycle: pretty obvious (I'm honestly not sure if dragons have heat cycles so if they don't, sorry) every other month Izuku has a heat cycle where his hormones will rage, stopping them is impossible, sedating them is possible but he's need to get his hands on some dragon nip. Any female scent can set him off.
Blood Type: the main reason Izuku's blood type is important is because of its hidden defense power, Dragon blood is not a smart choice to drink, ingesting more than a single drop is basically suicide, the blood will rapidly generate Hydrogen which, upon the person inhaling, will explode.
Active abilities:
Energy Regen: in long drawn out battles that can actually drain his stamina, Izuku can use a special technique to completely restore his stamina, only drawback is that using it too much will start destroying his lung muscles.
Dragons Menace: An ability similar to bloodlust, however, when he glares at his enemy they become momentarily immobilized because they don't see a human glaring they see this 👇

(Not mine just a picture from google)
Dragonic magic: Izuku can use verbal and nonverbal magic spells, a wand is not required.
(Quick Note: I know some of these words aren't actually words so please don't criticize)
Dragon tongue: allows Izuku to communicate with dragons.
Energy manipulation: allows Izuku to control the energy flowing in and around him.
Dragon saliva: (weird but cool) if injured slightly in battle and he wants to heal the wound, Izuku just has to spit on it, the wound will automatically heal. (Can be used to heal others, but decontamination is an absolute MUST)
Dragon fire heat modification: Izuku can control the temperature of his fire breathe to make it red, yellow, blue, white (mainly used as a temporary blinding attack), black (otherwise known as the fire of the cosmic dragon)
Body temperature control: Izuku can control his body temperature, allowing him to be blazing hot or frigidly cold.
Elemental control: Due to having the blood of every elemental dragon flowing through his veins, Izuku can manipulate the elements.
Single use abilities.
Imprint: When Izuku chooses his mate, he will use this special, one time ability to basically mark her as his, he has to have her and her parents permission, the imprint is a simple hickey on the left side of her neck, exactly 4 inches from her collarbone, hickey has to be made for 2 minutes, no more, no less. Then a complex spell is cast to turn the hickey into a permanent golden mark. The mark also means that if they break up he will be removed of his king status, if she dies of anything but old age, he is to kill himself.
DNA Transfer: 1 week after marriage, Izuku is to use this single use spell to make his mate half dragon, this is sacred dragon law.
Special Moves:
Meteor Hammer: A massive strength blow that leaves enemy stunned or unconscious from sheer force.
Nukaremocha: an enormous energy blast technique similar to Goku's Kamehameha.
Kailodo Blast- An energy blast that never fails to hit its target, Izuku simply puts his hands like this 👇

Then says the attack name, thrusts his hands towards his opponent like this 👇

(Crappy pictures I know 😔)And the blast will follow the target until it hits them(Note this attack will NOT be used unless Izuku wishes to kill the target, also, trying to fake out the attack to get it it hit someone else won't help the target be...

And the blast will follow the target until it hits them
(Note this attack will NOT be used unless Izuku wishes to kill the target, also, trying to fake out the attack to get it it hit someone else won't help the target because the blast will just phase through the person- smart blast who knew?- leaving them unharmed, trying to destroy the attack will result in the blast exploding with the force of a ten ton nuclear bomb, basically put: BYE BYE JAPAN, also don't try to fake it into the ground, the blast will drill into the earth , going haywire, and destroy the earths core, simply put: EARTH GO BOOM!!
Newcota Punch: a heavy hitting attack that has enough force to shatter solid tungsten titanium.
Meta-Newcota Punch: an enhanced version of the Newcota Punch, this one has enough force to one shot a human, the persons bones would be reduced to powder, their organs utterly exploded, very gruesome.
Drawback: the user (Izuku) has to have trained under 100 dectillion times normal earth gravity (which he did in the mindscape), if they don't, the result is a completely shattered arm (dragons regeneration is capable of repairing that but not powderized bone, will leave a lot of scars though).
Solar Eclipse Summon: Izuku can summon a solar eclipse at will, a dragons most powerful point, he'll turn full scale dragon but will still have control of his instincts.
Forms, their power levels and signifying looks:
Unlocked:
Base: 500 million
Base (full power): 1.5 billion, surrounded by energy
Super Dragonian: 10 billion, spiked up golden hair, red eyes
Super Dragonian Primal Instinct: 25 billion, spiked up golden hair, red eyes with white pupils.
Locked:
Super Dragonian 2: 4 trillion, spiked golden hair with a single bang, red eyes, slight body buff, electric energy crackling around him.
Super Dragonian 2 Primal Instinct: 80 trillion, above features plus white pupils.
Super Dragonian 3: 15 quadrillion, spiked hair growing past the waist, red eyes
Super Dragonian 3 Primal Instinct: 50 quadrillion, above features plus white pupils.
Super Dragonian 4: 200 quintillion, long spiked golden hair split into two bunches, red eyes.
Super Dragonian 4 Primal Instinct: 40 sextillion, above plus white pupils (I think you get what the primal instinct feature is cause my hands are getting tired).
Alpha Dragonian: 80 sextillion, spiked forest green hair, venom green eyes, green aura.
Alpha Dragonian Primal Instinct: 20 octillion, (if you don't know the Primal Instinct feature I'll say it one last time) above plus white pupils. (I won't say it again 🙃).
Super Dragonian Maximum Overdrive: 450 octillion, light-like white hair, grey irises, white aura.
Super Dragonian Maximum Overdrive Primal Instinct: 8 nontillion, eyes will actually become nothing but white.
Super Dragonian Dark Fury: 40 nontillion, hair replaced with black mist, eyes become block pits, grayish-black aura.
Super Dragonian Dark Fury Primal Instinct: 800 nontillion, a white aura will replace the black one.
Super Dragonian God: 500 dectillion, hair color constantly fluctuates, rainbow irises.
Super Dragonian God Primal Instinct: 900 dectillion.

Note: I know " Dragonian" isn't a real word so DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!
I'm also skipping the training as he trains with his now deceased Sensei for 100 million years in the mindscape where time has halted, but let me know if I should put out a training summary.