Chapter 1: "I'm Not Helpless Anymore"

Izuku "Deku" Midoryia walked home slowly after school feeling helpless against all the world.

Flashback
"You wanna go to UA you stupid pig?!" Katsumi Bakugo, his childhood crush, roared.
"Why don't we show the pig who's in charge Katsumi." Ochako Uraraka snarled.
Izuku had looked to the teacher for help, but he'd turned his head away.

"I'm so sorry young man but being a hero without a quirk is far too dangerous." The skeletal All Might said, clenching the bottle with the villain inside.

(YES NO SLUDGE VILLAIN INCEDENT.)

Izuku sighed as he turned a corner to get to his apartment, thinking that the day couldn't get much worse.
And how wrong he was.

Izuku got to top floor, where his apartment was, and went to unlock the door, but oddly enough it was already unlocked.
'Weird' he thought 'did mom forget to lock the door?'

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR WHAT'S NEXT I FEEL LIKE A DICK FOR DOING THIS😭, BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT.

Izuku opened the door and his eyes widened.
His mother.
The woman who was his ONLY light in all the darkness.
Was on the floor.
Lifeless.

Izuku bolted to her side.
"MOM!!!!" He pulled her limp body into his arm and prayed that he'd find a pulse.
...

Nothing.
She was gone.

Izuku started trembling, first in sorrow, but as he stood the tremble turned to one of rage.

Images flooded his mind: the bullying, the school staff doing nothing about it, All Might saying he couldn't be a hero.

He thought he heard someone say something, just a few words in a deep rumbling voice.

"Let it out"

Hearing this from he didn't know nor care anymore, he tilted back his head and let out a blood curdling roar of a scream.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
A massive burst of energy suddenly explodes out of Izuku, ripping the roof off the entire building , and destroying the entirety of his apartment, which the camera's had just barely caught before being disintegrated.

(Something like that but in a building and the aura is blood red)Izuku's body started changing mere seconds after, his fat covered body shedding it's fat and replacing his soft, fleshy stomach with a titanium solid ten pack

Izuku's body started changing mere seconds after, his fat covered body shedding it's fat and replacing his soft, fleshy stomach with a titanium solid ten pack.

(Dragons are built differently in my AU, so this is possible)

Izuku's fat fleshy arms became slimmer and solidly muscled, the hardness of his muscles would make even the world's strongest man look like a twig.

The next change was Izuku's hair, it went from green to a dark oak brown.

Then came the bigger changes.