Introduction

Hello,
Thanks for choosing this book and sparing your precious time for reading this.
I would say the writing is not at all perfect but I assure you, you will love the friendship, kinship, love, sacrifice and betrayal.

Before starting the story I want to clear some points..

1.This book is a true depiction of real character following the story.
The places and references taken in the story might be true or false.
Please don't Google the words, places, characters and references.

2.The book is thoroughly owned under my name , please do not copy the concept or plot or the story wordings.

3.This book is purely written for my satisfaction and enhancement of experience in writing.
Neither the plot nor the story are copied. If any reference included will be mentioned below.

4. People who supported me to write this story:

*Ananya Bharati Sahu

5.You are free to bash or criticize my work if found any wrong. You can ask if any confusion there. Any kind of abuse will not be entertained.

6.This story plot is not going to change on anyone's request or silly thoughts.

7.© 2021 by Aady.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

Although every precaution has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained here in, the author assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions. No liability is assumed for damages that may result from the use of information contained within.