Chapter Twenty-Two: A Father's Fury

Izuku sat up and looked around, spotting Izumi, Shoto, and Katsuki, all unconscious. He finally looked at Jin who had a concerning look of deep thought.

Izuku: Dad?

Jin was brought back to reality and looked to Izuku.

Jin: Yeah, son?

Izuku: I know I might've had you pretty worried but, are you okay?

Jin: Yeah... I actually need to talk to Nezu, so stay here and if Izumi tries to leave, stop her.

Izuku was about to ask why but the serious tone of Jin's voice made him think otherwise.

Izuku gave a nod and Jin stood up from his seat with his jacket slung over his shoulder. He walked over to Recovery Girl before leaving.

Jin: Can you make sure those two stay here?

Recovery Girl: Anything for you mister.

Jin: *Chuckle* You're still that adorable little girl I saved from those villains.

Recovery Girl gave Jin a youthful smile and Jin left the room marching to Nezu's office as he put on his jacket. He had reached the door which was soundproof and opened it, refusing to knock. He was met with the sound of a teacup smashing to the floor.

Nezu: You nearly damned us all, All Might!

Jin entered the room and Nezu and Toshinori both stared at him.

Nezu: Is- Is there something I can help you with Mr. Carter?

Jin looked at Toshinori as his eyes pierced his very soul.

Jin: Yagi, leave the room for a second.

Toshinori: And why should-

Jin: NOW!!

Toshinori felt impending doom as if he was standing in front of the devil himself and walked out of the room, barely keeping his composure.

Nezu was nervous, as Jin was being unintentionally intimidating towards the chimera. Jin made sure the door was closed and began picking up pieces of the smashed teacup.

Nezu: Is there something I can help you with?

Jin: *Sigh* Principal Nezu... I have to report something.

Jin hadn't called Nezu principal in a long time and this made him feel more comfortable in a sense.

Nezu: What happened.

Jin looked at the chimera as he dumped the pieces of ceramic into a trash bin.

Jin: Another child, a victim of abuse.

Nezu: Another child you saved?

Jin shook his head.

Jin: One I hope to save... have there been any child safety reports of Izumi Yagi?

Nezu: Izumi Yagi? No, but do you believe she is being abused?

Jin nodded.

Jin: I know she is, and the next few things I'm going to ask of you may be a lot but please bear with me.

Nezu gave Jin a nod.

Jin: With the evidence I have, CPS would surely take Izumi Yagi from them, All Might or not.

Nezu sat across from Jin at his desk.

Nezu: So you plan on adopting her as well... Consider it done. What else do you require?

Jin: As I'm sure you know, All Might was injured, rendering him only able to transform into his full form in short intervals of time. Which is why I plan to heal him-