Chapter 15: Threat.

AUTHOR POV

Now Yoongi was sitting on his bed after the doctor came and arranged all the settings for him.

They were all in Yoongi's room.

Namjoon: Hyung, if you want something then tell me, i will bring it in front of you in no time.

Yoongi: Don't worry Namjoon, for now i need nothing.

He smiled to the younger.

Everyone were silent until Yoongi broke it with a frown on his face.

Yoongi: Jin hyung, Namjoon, Taehyung, where are uncle and unty? I did not see them since i came here.

The men widened their eyes before looking at each other in shock, Yoongi noticed their reactions.

Yoongi: What's wrong, come on tell me.

Jin: Y-Yoongi, we c-can't te-ll y-you.

Jin stuttered in nervousness.

YN too was curious about their parents as she never heard them talking about their parents to her.

Yoongi: Yahh i'm serious, tell me, where are they!?

Yoongi was loosing his patience, then Taehyung looked down with glossy eyes.

Taehyung: As we lost you, amma and appa too left this house few days later and never came back.

He started to sniff lightly.

Yoongi and YN widened their eyes.

Yoongi: What?! And this is now that you are telling me this?!

Namjoon: Hyung, i know...until now we too tried to find them a lot but found no trace of them since 16 years.

Yoongi: But why would they do that?

Jin: Yoongi-ah, we don't know about that. They just left us alone at the moment when we needed them the most.

Yoongi sighed in disbelief before looking down as YN too was so much confused about this whole matter.

---------------------------------------

It was time for dinner now and Namjoon brought Yoongi toward the dinning room.

Yoongi insisted to eat with everyone so Namjoon agreed, not daring to say no to his brother.

As they arrived, he made Yoongi sit on one of the chairs with everyone.

Jin: Yoongi, eat everything you want. I cooked that for all of you but especially for you, i hope you will like it.

Yoongi showed his gummy smile.

Yoongi: Thank you hyung, don't worry i will.

Soon they all started to eat while talking and remembering the old funny memories.

Suddently YN got a call and she widened her eyes after seeing the caller ID.

She looked around and spoke.

YN: Excuse me, i will come back.

They nodded and she went away, Yoongi looked at her as she went toward the big garden.

She quickly picked up the call before whisper-yelling.

YN: What do you want now!?

???: I want you to come to me.

YN: This will never going to happen, what do you think, i will obey to you after what you did to me?

???: I think that a owner has the right to touch his owned property and to mark it as his.