Chapter 27: Truth soon revealed.

The doctor came out of the room and everyone got up before walking to him.

Ha-rin: Doctor, how is my daughter now?

Doctor: I'm sorry but she did not regain her memories back, yet.

They all sighed sadly and disapointedly and the doctor went away after saying few more informations.

Then they entered the room and saw YN sitting on the bed.

Yoongi firstly went to her.

Yoongi: YN, are you ok? What happened that your state became critical?

YN: I don't know, i was in my room when suddenly my head started to hurt me badly.

Taehyung: Did something happen before, which led you here?

YN looked at Namjoon and saw him looking down with guilt, embarrassment and hatred toward himself.

Namjoon was about to say that it was him but YN spoke.

YN: No Taehyung, i was just sitting in my room the whole time and it suddenly started.

Namjoon looked at YN with glossy eyes.

Mr. Kim: Are you sure?

YN nodded and Jin came to her before caressing her hair.

Jin: YN please take care of yourself, we told you not to take a lot of stress, right?

YN smiled to him then looked again at Namjoon, he was looking down as some tears were falling from his eyes.

YN felt really bad to see him like this.

__________________

TIME SKIP TO BACK TO KIM HOUSE...

Now it was quite late and YN came back to home.

They did not waste anytime and went to sleep directly in their perspective rooms.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

YN this time got up a little bit earlier and wore her clothes that she usually wore for going to her work.

After she did her morning routine, YN went to sit on the couch to wait for everyone to come downstairs.

Suddenly, she saw Namjoon coming down from the stairs while tying his watch.

But as Namjoon saw YN, he became a statue.

As he saw YN back in her work's clothes, he got emotional.

YN got up while looking at him, and Namjoon's eyes filled with water.

YN looked into these eyes with a lot of hidden pain and love.

YN: This is why Namjoon i'm doing this acting, i want to know, why does your heart aches whenever you talk to me? Why do i see pain and love, both in your eyes? Why am i the reason of your broken heart?

YN thought to herself and this was when the Kim brothers came down too while fitting their suits.

They saw YN and gasped.

Taehyung: YN you are coming today?

They both quickly snapped out of their eye contact world and wiped their tears secretly.

YN: Y-Yes Taehyung, i was thinking of coming back to work to distract myself from some problems.

Jin: Then it's very good, but don't overwork yourself, alright?

YN: Yes.

Then they ate their breakfast and went to the office.

As they arrived their workplace and entered the building, everyone greeted them but especially YN.