Episode 1

The beginning
You were born with some particularities, you have some super powers. At first you were in the obligation to hide it from the world because you would have be seen as a monster. But one day you were hanging out and you saw some girls being harassed by a group of men. You decided to do something against it. You have multiple powers, you decide to make them feel like they were burning from the inside without really making them burn kind of telekinesis. Even tho they did really stop you made move a bin on them just by moving your hand. They finally left and you were proud of yourself. You just left and continue to walk in the park when 2 men came to you.

Your POV
« Hello miss Y/n. We need to talk to you. We can't talk here can you please follow us? » they asks « I-I... wait- who are you and how do you know my name? » I ask « we can't tell you anything here but you can trust us. It's about your superpowers » a man mutters. I look at them my eyes wide open, and unconsciously follow them.
We arrive in a huge building with a particular vibe. We enter and I follow them until we reach an office. We sat down, « do you want something to drink? » one of them asks me « n-no I'm fine... » I answer « okay. We won't make you wait any longer. We are from the spy agency of the government. But we are a secret quarter. Our particularity is that in this secret quarter we all have superpowers. We've been watching you from a long time and we saw how much you are hiding your powers. But we also saw how much your powers are strong.

We want to recruit you and teach you how to manage your power. » the man explains « since when do you watch me? » I ask « since you were in middle school, we always follow families with powers genetics. We know that there is some in your family. » he answers « oh I see.... So you want me to be part of you? » I ask « yes. We want you to express your powers the way you want. You can give it a try for a few days, see how it is, ask any questions you want and live here like any other trainee. It's up to you. »he continues to explain « umm... everybody is like me here? » I ask « not exactly. Let me explain, we all have powers but not everyone has the same powers. You have a lot of capacity, for example my colleague can turn invisible. Some can read in minds, their is even vampire, people who can turn as mermaid in the water. All person has different genetics so different powers. » he continues

We went out of the office and they took me to the main building. « Here is the main hall, there is a cafeteria where most of the spies meet. » he explains. Then we move to another part of the building where there is the dormitories « here will be the main place where you will live. Here the outfit you will have to wear. It's kind of a an uniform. We will wait outside the room. » he continues. Then we went to the another part of the building for the training « here is the most important part. There is an organisation for each categories of powers : mental power, physical strength, external power,... and each of them there is other categories for example in mental power there is a telekinesis, mind reading,... you will be placed in a certain category since you have multiple type of power. You even have hidden powers that you don't know. » he explains « Really? How do you know that? » I ask confused.

« You have a type of power really rare, our agency saw 1 or 2 case like yours and it came out that this kind of power always hid more. » he explains.
« Your training will start tomorrow for 4 days. If you like it and if you find your place here, let us know if you want to stay. There is a bunch of clothes that are allowed as « uniforms » in your closet. Just wear them when you have a a training day. The rest of the time you can wear your own clothes. » he explains « okay. » I answer « here a map to go to your training day tomorrow. You will go to a random one since you are not sure to stay yet. See you tomorrow. » he says handing me the paper.
Next morning
I wake up and just took some clothes. I really like the style of the 'uniforms'. I follow the instructions on the map and arrive at the training. Many people were here playing with their powers but I just stood their.
« Hey! You are new here? » someone asks me, I turn around to see 2 guys « Hey, mmmh yes it's my first day. I'm Y/n » I introduce myself « nice to meet you! I'm Hoseok but you can call me HOBI! Oooh and this is my brother ! Yoongi but you can also call him Sugaaaa~~~ » the guy introduces them « Hello y/n. » Suga says calmly « Hello nice to meet you. » I smile « you can stay with us if you want! What are your power? » he asks

« thank you! Umm I don't really know, they say that I have a lot of power. I know that I have telekinesis but I don't know the others. And you?» I explain « I see. They will make you discover them here! Us? I can run so fast that you can't see me and I can make people believe in things that I mutter in their ears. Suga can manipulate minds and elements like fire, earth, water and air. But their others things too. » he explains « wow that's so cool ! » I state « thank you. If you need help or don't find friend just count us as yours » Suga says smiling a little « thank you » I smile.