Episode 2

The day went with training after training. I just follow it and observe everyone. I look at how they feel being here and how the trainer is. Everyone look really happy and seems to live a happy life. It was now lunch time so Yoongi and Hoseok propose me to eat we them. We took our lunch and went to sit at a table « So Y/n how it is until now? » Yoongi asks me « pretty good. I like the vibe and I feel more free... » I explain my feelings « that's a good sign right? Are you staying ?? I hope you will!! » Hoseok asks excitedly « at the moment my answer is very positive » I smile.

After making my decision and being test, I became a spy. We discover that I had unlimited power, if I learn to control them I can use whatever the power is. Like if I want to use Hoseok's power I just have to concentrate on it and I will be able to. I can even create new power but they said that I have to learn to control what I already have for now and with the time I will be able to handle it as my will.

5 years later; nowadays

I just finished my 136 missions and it was a tough one. Oh and since I became a spy and they made the teams I was teamed with Suga and HOBI! They are my besties since then. After this mission we decided to celebrate in a bar near the spy center. I was glowing with my new outfit and felt so confident. We went to the bar and ordered some drinks. They were also well dressed, we are enjoying the moment and relaxing after all the stress. We went dancing and have some fun. After sometimes I turn around to see the guys dancing with girls. I giggle and went to drink. I observe them until I saw the girls going to another group of guys sitting with them while HOBI and Suga came back to me « wassup guys ? » I ask « we met those girls, they are really cute. They went back to their friends to drink. » Suga explains « that's cool! Let's get back to dance now! » I say jumping from my chair. I danced until I felt a strong gaze on me, I look and saw a guy, really handsome btw, who was staring at me. I was amazed by his features and couldn't take my eyes off of him. 

« Heyy! Y/n, the girls proposed is to join them! Wanna come ? » Hoseok asks shaking my shoulder. I stop zoning out « s-sure! » I answer following him. I realize soon enough that the guy which I made eyes contact with was part of the group. « Guys meet our new friends ! Hoseok, Suga and - Sorry hun what's your name? » the girl asks smiling « I'm Y/n! Hi! » I smile back « Nice to meet you guys ! I'm Namjoon and this is Jungkook ! » The tall guy says but I was hypnotized by the so called Jungkook and so was he. After everyone introduces themselves we start to enjoy our time and Jungkook came to me. « Hello, nice to meet you Y/n.. » he says with a husky voice that gave me goosebumps « Hi, nice to meet you too.. » I smile shyly intimidated by his charisma.

 We enjoy together we learn to know each other and I spend a wonderful night ! It was time to leave « so umm... do you think we can meet again ? I would love to see you again.. » Jungkook asks stretching his neck « yes of course I would love it too » I say smiling « Really? Great ! Give me your phone I will give you my number and just contact me whenever you feel like to. » he says writing his number on the phone « I will send you a message right now! You will have my number too and you can text me too! » I smile « thank you! »

Jungkook's POV

7 years ago

I was a random officer in the police but it was my dream to work for the government since I was young. I was so hardworking and always do my best to be on the top. I reach my position with that work and I'm proud of it, but it wasn't all yet. I was at my desk working like usually when the chief of our quarter came to me « Jungkook i need to talk to you. Come in my office. » he says and simply leaves. I stood up and follows him, I enter and saw a man with a classy suit and he looks like someone working for the president « you can sit down. » he orders me. I stay quiet and wait « Jungkook you've been working for 2 years straight here and you are our best element. Even tho it makes me sad, this is a great opportunity for you! » my chief says sadly « umm thank you,... I guess... but what are you talking about? » I ask confused « this man work in a particular part of the government and they observed you since you started your career. They are really interested and think that you have a big potential in their department. » he explains « oh thank you sir. May I know what kind of department is it? » I ask grateful but still confused « sure! It's the secret department of spying. » the man answers me. My jaw dropped down to the floor from the shock.