chapter 1

The beginning ✨

"Daaaaadddddddd, good morning"
Xiao Zhan came running from the upstairs cheerfully...the reason behind his happiness was that finally he'll be attending his new University without any guards..

"Zhanzhan my boy, you'll get hurt".. Mr.xiao panicked after seeing his son running this fast.......yeah why won't he panicked after all his son is all he have got in his life......the only bliss in his busy life...

"Huff,..hah. ..dad..Huff I'm fine ... it's just I'm really excited to join my new University here in China..."

"Yeah more like new University without guards, isn't it....??".... Mr.xiao spoke with a raised brow..

"Daddd" Zhan eyed his father with a frown..

"Atleast take one guard with you,"Mr Xiao tried to persuade his son with his puppy eyes......who could've thought that the cold, strict business tycoon could behave all cutesy and pouty ever...

"Dad this puppy eyes won't work on me this time you've already promised me,you can't go back on your words"
By saying this Zhan went and sit on the dining table to eat his breakfast.

"Haiishhh,you little young man,you're soo determined to get rid of the guards,what can I possibly do now, I've already promised you."Mr.Xiao said walking to his seat beside his beloved son.

Zhan kissed his father's cheeks and said,
"you're the world's best dad, don't worry I'll take care of myself really well.your son is a grown up man now dad"
... Said Zhan while showing his imaginary muscled arms.

"Hahahaha,yes,yes...my Mr.grown up man... take good care of yourself.....for me.."Mr Xiao ruffled his son's hair..

"Yup dad don't get sentimental, I've to go now...or else I'll be late on my first day, I'll see you in the evening dad."

"Okok ,let the guards drop you off, to the university."...Xiao Nian told the bodyguards to drop his son to the university.

Zhan dramatically bow down and said "Yes your majesty"...and bid goodbye to his father and walked towards the door.

After Zhan went out, Mr Xiao told the guards to look well after his son ,the guards bow to their master and went outside.

One of the guards came near Zhan and bow down and opened the door for him... and said..
"Let's go young master"

Zhan hoped in the car and left with a smiling face to the university.......where a new beginning was waiting for him..

Wang mansion

"Ring!.. Ring!!...ring!!
"Gosh this cell..arrgghhhh!!"

There he was the prince of wang mansion growling because his precious sleep has been disturbed.

"Hello, who's this..?"Wang Yibo somehow received the call and asked in a sleepy voice eyes still close.

"Bobooo,!!!,how long are you going to make me wait, you said just five minutes and now it has been almost half an hour and here I'm still waiting for you... bring your lazy ass down quick"... Lusi thundered her words on the sleepy head.

"Oh Lulu why are you shouting early in the morning.?" Yibo was about to go back to his deep slumber again when the other person on the call screamed again.

"Early in the morning..?? idiot, it's already 10 past, we're going to be late for the university,have you by any chance forgotten that you're the student council president now..???be quick...."saying this Lusi cut the call