Monster (1/4) || 15

a/n:- s u r p r i s e !!!!! 😌✨

_______________ but also _______________

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

!! mentions rape !!
!! triggering content !!
!! drug-induced myopathy !!

[drug-induced myopathy:- clinically speaking, myopathy means fatigue, or losing control over one's voluntary muscles. in drug-induced myopathy, the fatigue/weakness is due to a drug.]

×××××××××

jungkook has his eyes boring into taehyung's. both the boys having an intense eye contact, none of them ready to step back. the elder raises his chin, smirking coyly at the younger as his hand raises to gesture towards his best friend, earning a faint hiss from jungkook who takes his eyes off the man in front of him, to his brother who smiles and walks to stand near taehyung.

"namjoon hyung," jungkook says, voice sounding low but confident of his choice.

"hobi hyung" taehyung nods without hesitating and sees the younger's gaze quivering for a bit, as he knew he had taken most of jungkook's confident members.

"alright go again! kook, tae, rock paper scissors shoot!" jin voices, standing between them. the two boys lift their hands up, the clenched fists relax as they come down, turning into a 'paper' and a 'scissors'.

taehyung hisses in disappointment, turning his head to the side and takes a step back while jungkook closes his eyes, sighing dramatically at his victory. his eyes open, finding their way towards taehyung's defeated expression and chuckles mockingly, "well played taehyung-ssi, I choose jin hyung and yoongi hyung."

the boys laugh at the younger's dramatic words as jin and yoongi go to stand near jungkook, completing his team while taehyung has stress lining his forehead as he glances at aera who is visibly hurt, for her arms are crossed on her chest and a pout resting on her lips.

"no one likes me..." her voice is heard between the mini celebration of jungkook with his team members, making them pause their motions and glance at the girl who is standing alone, still not being a part of any team.

"i'm so sorry, baby, i didn't see you. otherwise I would always choose you." jungkook justifies.

"no, you're lying!" aera huffs, stomping her foot on the floor, "i don't like koo and taetae..."

"aww" hoseok coos, stepping near the girl to give her hug. "don't be sad riri, we'll be in one team okay?"

"i don't wanna play." she declares, "it's my birthday in two days and they're making me sad. this is not done."

yoongi chuckles with a nod, "hmm this is so not done. now they have to give riri a bigger present."

"yes!" she nods, sticking her tongue out at jungkook and taehyung.

"okay, what do you want?" the two sigh.

"let's go on a trip?" aera asks, smiling at them. her words have the boys thinking before they look at each other, nodding as they find the idea acceptable. moreover they realise it was indeed a great idea to have a break between the daily hectic routines.

"sure!" jin chimes first, "that's great actually."

"yeah, I mean we can go." namjoon nods, "where though?"

"i don't know, anywhere." aera shrugs, "just that we all will go together. and I will be jiminie oppa's roommate!"

"oh why not mine?" jungkook frowns,