Wattpad Original
There are 4 more free parts

Simula

Simula

"Hey, beautiful. Could you please help me scratch my back?" I stopped from sweeping the floor, glancing towards the old man sitting on the couch and watching television.

I just stared at him, refusing to come because of that pervert smile he was giving me.

"Come on, baby girl." He tapped the sofa. "Give your old man a scratch, I can't reach my back."

Gulping, I gave him an awkward nod. Inilapag ko ang walis sa gilid at inayos ang uniporme, marahang lumapit sa kanyang pwesto at nakita ang pagsunod niya ng tingin habang naglalakad ako.

I went to his back and lowered my body so I could help him scratch his back, when I heard him make a lusty moan.

"Oh, more, Varsha!" I shivered when he suddenly did that. I immediately withdrew my hand but he caught it, pulling it back to his back. "Why stop?"

"Sir..." I called calmly. "It would be inappropriate-"

"Inappropriate?" he scoffed, laughing. "It is your job to take care of me, woman!"

"Yes, sir." I nodded. "I know it's my job to take care of you-"

"Then, why are you refusing?! What is that attitude?!" he scoffed back.

"I am refusing to be harassed, sir," I explained formally, doing my best to keep my respect for him as an employer. "It is my job to look after you but it doesn't mean you have the right to harass me-"

"Are you fighting with me?!" His sudden harsh and loud voice made me stop. I blinked and looked at his eyes turning dark and demonic.

I was nervous. My hands were trembling but I looked at him intently and shook my head.

"No, sir," I said. "I was just telling you my right as an employee in this house."

"How dare you?! I paid you!"

"Yes, you did," I answered, "but you never paid my dignity as a person."

Matapang ko pa iyong sinabi, pinagmasdan ang galit na namuo sa kanyang mukha at hindi ko inaasahan ang biglang pag-angat ng kanyang palad at dapo nito sa aking pisngi.

Nabuwal ako sa lakas ng ginawa niya, tumama ang balakang ko sa may pader kaya kumirot iyon. My cheek stung. I knew I was going to have a mark after this.

"You are a bitch!" Dinuro pa niya ako. "I paid you so you'd take care of me and now?!"

Masakit man ang katawan ay sinubukan kong tumayo at ipaliwanag ang sarili.

"Sir-"

"Varsha, what the hell is happening?" Naiwan sa ere ang boses ko nang makita ang pagpasok ng babae kong amo kasama ang anak niya na kaagad na nagulat nang makita akong gano'n kaya dali-dali kong inayos ang tayo.

"Ma'am-"

"She was harassing me here, Annie!" the pervert exclaimed. "I was just asking her to help me scratch my damn back!"

"Ma'am, I was just-"

She raised her hand, stopping me from speaking.

"Don't talk, woman. I am not asking for your opinion!" she scoffed.

"But ma'am..." I trailed off. "I just wanted to-"

"No talking!" she hissed, "leave and clean the bathroom! How dare you talk back to us?! You are just a maid here! Don't act like you're too high because you aren't!"

Sumikip ang dibdib ko, gusto kong sumagot at ipaglabang muli ang sarili ko pero nahuli ko ang tingin ng batang inaalagaan ko. She was hiding behind her mom's back but she was peeking at me, her eyes gentle and innocent.