He was with me

Y/N P.O.V

Angelica angrily sat in the boat.

"I hate you!" she said "both of you"

"Aww thanks, I hate you to" I replied, looking at the small island that we were going to.

Jack smirked and then turned to Angelica. "We saved your life" he told her.

"The years I possess stolen from my own father" she snapped.

We helped Blackbeard do what any father would have done.'' I said.

'' Your both cruel" She replied.

"Tell me something I don't know" I smirked.

We walked off the boat and I threw her a pistol.

"Here's your bloody pistol, enjoy this lovely island paradise" I turned around and started walking back to the boat.

"To kill myself before I starve.'' Angelica said.

"There's no trusting you love" Jack replied.'' Besides this is a well-travelled trade route. You can use it to signal a passing ship''

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

''And how will I get free of these bonds?" Angelica yelled.

"You broke free of your bonds half an hour ago, waiting for the right moment to pounce" I called.

I turned around, grabbed my sword and sliced the log she was about to hit me with.

"Like I said, no trusting you" Jack said.

"Admit it Jack, you still love me" Angelica said, moving close to him. Jack looked highly uncomfortable.

"If you had a sister and a dog. I'd choose the dog" he replied. I laughed and smirked at Angelica.

Jack turned away and strode towards the boat, trying to get away.

"I am with child" Angelica yelled. "Yours, surely you wouldn't leave the mother of your child stranded on an island"

Jack came running back. He looked worriedly at me, I glared at him. Angelica smirked.

"I don't recall that we ever had..." Jack said.

"You were drunk" Angelica said. I raised my eyebrows at Jack, it was fun messing around with him.

"What night did you do it" I asked.

"Y/N you don't actually believe her, right?" Jack replied, looking scared.

"What night did you do it?" I asked again.

"Um... Two nights ago," Angelica replied.

"That's weird" I said, "Because me and Jack were together on that night. Alone"

I smirked and Angelica scowled at me.

"And also, I've actually never been that drunk" Jack mumbled, but his face was filled with relief.

"Yes you have" I said under my breath.

"And he isn't leaving the mother of his child on this island" I said.

"What!?" Jack and Angelica shouted the same time.

"Enjoy this island bitch, we aren't coming back for you" I said.

We walked towards the boat. As we started to row, a shot fired.

"Missed" Jack called.

As soon as we got back on the Pearl, Jack carried me to our room and set me down on the bed.

"Are you really pregnant y/n?" He asked.

"Yep, our child's going to be drinking rum by the time he or she's 13, because you're the father"

Jack's face filled with amusement. "No, HE will be drinking rum by the time he's 10 love. I started at 9"

'' No it'll be a girl" I argued.

"no boy"

"girl"

"boy"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Let's make a bet, if it's a girl, you got to give me all your rum and if it's a boy, you can do whatever you want to me" I said.

"Deal" Jack replied.

"I love you" I said leaning on his shoulder,

"I love you to" he replied, then he leaned in and kissed me.

If you want me to write a certain one shot, request it to me through DMs. Vote and comment what you think.  I would love any advice.