Han Jisung - Don't Do It!

3rd POV

Han: Please don't do this Y/N! I'm begging you! Don't do it, I need you!

Y/N: You'll be okay without me, don't worry. You'll soon find another woman who'll love you as much as I did.

Han: I can't and I won't! You're the only person I love. I can't possibly just forget about you...

Han took a step closer to the girl who was on the bridge. One step and she'll fall down to the water below.

Y/N: You can Jisung, don't worry about it. I'll be watching you from above.

Han: Don't say that Y/N! Please don't! Don't do this! I need you! How am I suppose to live without you?!

Y/N gives him a small smile. Oh how that small smile could light up the world. She wished she could stay but everything was just too much for her. From the stress, depression, anxiety, you name it, she was tired.

Y/N: You can live without me, you'll be okay.

Han took another small step towards her. She took it as a sign to jump. She gave him the warmest smile she could give.

Y/N: I love you..so much

And just like that, she jumped. 50 feet into the water below. She heard Han screaming at the top of his lungs, agony rushing through his body. She felt as if everything was in slow motion. The falling was more like floating.

Han: No! No why did you do it?! Why?!

He screamed, feeling the pain getting worse and worse. His lover left him. He could've saved her. He could've help her through everything, but she didn't want that. Instead, she passed the pain onto him.

Han: Why did you do it?..you left me..
_________________________________________

Happy Jisung day! I updated a little late but it better than never. I'll upload again today for Felix's birthday also, but for now, let's wish Jisung a happy birthday! He's worked so hard for us!