Jisung - Breakdowns

Y/N: Yah, yah, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay.

She says as she tries to comfort her best friend, Han Jisung. She hugs him tightly but he paid no attention to her. She sighs, feeling bad for her friend.

Jisung: Why did she leave so early?

He says in between his sobs. He was really hurt by what happened a month ago.

Y/N: I'm sorry Jisung, but you can't keep going like this. You know I'm here for you. Please try to talk to me.

She wisely says, taking Jisung into her arms even tighter. Jisung lets the tears roll down his face, not even the tiniest bit ashamed.

Y/N: I'm sorry you're going through this. Everything is going to be okay. Remember what I said?

He gulped before answering her. He still remembers.

Jisung: You said we were going to stay together forever. Through thick and thin. You promised to never leave me no matter what the situation is.

Y/N: Right. So why are you crying? I'm still here. I'm still here to comfort you. To keep you company.

Jisung: Why? Why didn't she think of me?

He spoke to himself while looking at the ground. He couldn't believe this was happening to him.

Y/N: Everyone has their own reason to take that path Jisung. You cannot blame them for something they couldn't control.

She pulls away for a second, admiring his features. She kisses him on the forehead and gives a small smile.

Y/N: You'll be okay. I'm right here. You can talk to me any time.

Through this, Jisung has never tried to hug Y/N back. He was so weak.

Y/N: I love you okay? You don't need to cry anymore. Everyone has to pass on someday.

Jisung: I hate you Y/N! I hate you!

The words stung her heart. She felt sympathy for the young boy.

Jisung: Why did you do it?! Why aren't you here?! You promised me!

He shouted out to no one but himself. He hopes his best friend can hear him, he wanted them to feel bad after what they did to him.

Jisung: It's not fair Y/N! Why did you have to go first?!

She sat back and watched him cry. She couldn't do anything about it. She wanted to hug him but he couldn't feel her. She wanted to comfort him but he couldn't hear her.

Y/N: I'm sorry, Jisung. I'm really sorry.

Jisung: Y/N-ah..did you not think of me? You hurt me so bad. It's been a month and I can't move on. You knew I would've never moved on, so why?

He sobbed. He needed answers. He was yelling out questions only one person knew, but he couldn't hear them.

Jisung: Why did you leave me? I loved you Y/N! I loved you! And now I can't plan our future together anymore because of you! You did this to me! You decided to kill yourself and make me suffer with the guilt of not confessing sooner!

Y/N: I'm sorry Jisung. I really am. Maybe we can try again in another lifetime. I'll wait for you.
_____________________________________

UHHH 8.33K- YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE BEST ISTG. ITS BARELY BEEN 2-3 DAYS SINCE I POSTED THE LAST STORY AND THE READS HAVE GOTTEN TO MUCH HIGHER. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT 😭😭😭