6

The eyes of Master Sebastian stared down at me my head fell back down to be bowed before them both knowing Zeke would be in Sir mode as well because he signaled for this. "It's time we review and revise your rules, little one" Zeke said as Sebastian handed me a paper of my old rules but there were corrections to them and a paper that looked more like a schedule. "We will be stricter, pet. You hold the revised rules and the schedule you will keep. Read them both to us, pet."

"Rules;
1. No self-harm.
2. Daddy will give you your medicines at the right time.
3. No sharp objects of any kind.
4. Three meals and three snacks daily.
5. No locking doors.
6. Choices are limited to two options only.
7. If its locked. Don't touch.
8. No cursing.
9. No resistance.
10. Seatbelts are always on until the car is shut off. Childlocks will be on from now on.
11. Weight checked every Friday and logged in Journal.
12. Journal your thoughts nightly before bed.
13. Dr. John will be visited every two weeks until your medicine is sorted out properly.
14. No touching yourself. Master/Sir decide if, when, where, and how you receive pleasure.
15. Listen to Daddy always." As I finished the list that tripled in size I switched the papers so the schedule was on top and started reading again. "Schedule;
6am - Wake up. Shower. Get dressed.
6:45 - Breakfast. Medicine.
7:30 - Free time unless otherwise directed.
9am - Snack.
9:15 - Free time unless otherwise directed.
11:45 - Lunch.
12:30 - Free time unless otherwise directed.
2:15 - Snack.
2:30 - Free time unless otherwise directed.
4:00 - Snack.
4:15 - Free time unless otherwise directed.
6:30 - Dinner. Medicine.
7:30 - Free time unless otherwise directed.
9:30 - Journal time.
10pm - Bedtime."

That's honestly not as bad as it could be its pretty much just a schedule for
eating. I look up at Master and Sir and nod my head that I'm ok with all this. Master hands me a pen, a journal, and two pieces of paper "Write the rules and schedule on the papers and again in the front of the journal," Sebastian orders. I slide off the coffee table onto the floor by their feet and get to work.
As I'm nearly done I feel both their hands on me. One hand petting my hair, that would be Zeke, and one hand lightly gripping the back of my neck, Sebastian. I love when he does that its comforting and yet controlling to have your hand on someone's neck. Whereas with Zeke petting my hair makes me want to nestle into him. When I finished I gently place the pen down and pile the papers onto the closed journal still enjoying their comforting touches. I try to lean into Zeke's leg causing Sebastian to tighten his grip keeping me in place. They both hold out their hand I take that as my que to show them my work. I pass the loose papers to Zeke and the journal to Sebastian. Their hands leave me as they each look over my work. "Good job, doll. Now, put the journal and pen on the desk. Then, go put the rules and schedule on the fridge and grab a small bag of pretzels." I do as told and when I come back Zeke takes the pretzels from me while Sebastian pull me on his lap. Zeke turns on the television to Teen Wolf, my favorite series yet. We sit and watch a full episode before Sebastian turns my head from the screen to look over at Zeke who is holding out a pretzel for me. "Daddy can I do it?" I ask as another episode is about to start. Zeke hands me the bag after putting the one he was holding out for me back in. I turned my head back to the television  and start to munch on the pretzels. I make it half way through the bag and it's a commercial break I lean forward and put the half full bag on the coffee table and try to get up. Sebastian's grip on my waist stops me causing me to look up to his raised brow. "Drink," I answered his silent question. "Get some water," he directed before I could leave his arms. Going to the fridge I open it up seeing all options from different juices, milk, sports drinks, and water I'm thankful for the directions I was given before I could be overwhelmed.
Walking back to the living room with my refillable water bottle I sit between them and grab my pretzels as the show starts again.  I sip on my water and finished my pretzels before the next commercial break. I hand the empty bag to Zeke who has watched me eat the whole time. I get a kiss to my head and "Good girl," is whispered in my ear before he hands me back the bag "go throw it away." I do as told and then go back to watching the show.