3

POV: Wilhelm:

I gave him a look when I was standing on the grass in the backyard. The courtyard lights lit up my face a little, and the dark face of Simon staring at me in astonishment through the window, he hung up the phone with a smile and went down with a thrill. I felt chills all over me when I waited for him by myself.

Now he's coming out the doorway with a wide purple T-shirt on. I'm standing there, not moving at all. Just looking at him approaching me. He took slow steps as we could feel the tension between us at that moment.

I smiled a smile that came out of nowhere, "What?!" He asked with excitement, we were close. "I didn't say anything..." My cheeks burned and felt like I couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"So... Here I am." He scratched his back. "Yeah, here you are. Here WE are. We did it." He bites his lips. "Totally..." It was just incredible standing there with him with no one around. Just me, him, and the moon looking down at us from above in the black sky. "About what happened at the party- We need to talk about this," Oh, here we go again.

My foot was playing on the grass, moving side to side, looking down, and my hands in the pockets of my jacket. "Simon, everything's all right, if you're uncomfortable, I'm fine with it..." I tried to calm him down.

"By the way, I see you've come into the right room, the truth is, this is my room every time my family decides to come here for the summer. I would sit there on the chair, looking out the window and watching this courtyard and the silent sky, this is one of my ways to unpack nerves. To look at something and hope things would work out... Anyway, I wanted you to have it this time..." My heart really is a moment before an explosion.

"Wilhelm... I can't explain to you how I feel right now, really, words can't describe how grateful I am to you." He stopped. I got even closer to him. "You don't have to explain anything in words..." My face approached his, my bile finger touched his chin and my head got closer and closer.

"What are you doing, you crazy? They can watch us..." He said, smiling like a little kid, and move my body gently away from him. I saw he wanted it. I felt it. So, I kept silent for seconds because I just like to look at him. He's quite right though, we could actually be caught at any moment because the servants are wandering around at night sometimes to check the sprinkler situation, but this time, just nothing interested me, even if it means they'll see us making out.

"Let them..." I whispered as I kissed his lips gently and pulled his wide shirt to my body. Our curious lips collided and moved with each other and so did our heads. Simon's hands fell on my shoulders while his fingers were wrapped and stroked my back.

He started kissing me harder, deeper. And here comes the tongue, the heavy breathing, the passion, the familiar emotion. And that's where I knew that he and I were destiny. He's the one for me, no matter what everyone says. For a moment, we lost track of time and slowly let him go.

"Let's go somewhere more, Private... What do you say, we go up to OUR room?" He said and smile while the warm air and the strong gasps gave me a wonderful feeling. The butterflies just couldn't stop flying inside my body.

He's holding my hands and leading me towards the castle, and I'm being dragged behind him. As he opened the door, we noticed a security guard guarding the area against the corner of our eyes. Simon grinned and turned back at me with excitement. "Shuh... What are you doing? We'll be heard!" I covered his mouth with my hand.

"A moment ago, you weren't disturbed if we were caught, what happened to 'let them?'" He said and looked at me with a cocky face and a solvent smile. "I hate you," I said with a laugh, and then punched him in the chest. "I love you too." He touched my face and kissed my lips.