5

POV: WILHELM

I went out of Simon's bedroom and closed the door gently so I wouldn't wake anyone up. I took small steps along the corridor, quiet until I walked into my room and closed it gently.

It kind of bums me sleeping with Simon under the same roof but apart, but a joyful smile came upon my face at that moment. I know he and I are on a dead-end right now, but I just felt happy because I had hope that everything would work out. After all, his family contains me and accepts me for who I am. Just the thing I needed.

With this smile on my face, I'm headed into my bed, going into the nice blanket and cuddling in it. Staring at the empty ceiling above me, can't sleep from erupting happiness. I went to the gallery on my iPhone when the light from the screen blinds my face. My eyes were blown away. My head started spinning. The anxiety came back and my heart trembled at an unexplained speed.

You see, the explore page is blown up by thousands of photos of me and Simon all hugged and hanging out in the pool. Millions of comments surprised people, and even this gossip popped up on different entertainment pages about the two boys in love. That's it, now everyone knows the truth that we've been trying to hide for so long, until now. The homo-gay-fucking-prince, who fell in love with a foreign child. What were we thinking? That we could go out like this for a day and hope that no one would make a big deal out of it?

'I just saw the pictures, don't worry, it's going to work out,' Felice is sending me a lot of messages.

Chest pains. Headaches, full-body pain. The pressure's really going crazy inside of me, I don't know what to do. My hands rubbed gently in my chest to lower the pressure but it was inevitable. My eyes were almost full of tears, but I held back so I could stay in control. We're in a mess.

I didn't want to look at these annoying alerts anymore. I think I've seen enough. I turned my phone on the nightstand next to my bed and covered the blanket over my head with anger and fear of what will come over us tomorrow. I'm tired of thinking about it right now. I need a hug.

So, I got up from my bed and left the room. When I closed the door behind me, it made a sound so I prayed that the guards from downstairs would hear nothing and to my surprise, they'd never actually heard anything. I made my way to our shared room, opened the door, and walked in. I went to the giant bed on the other side that was empty and lifted the blanket gently to curl up with him.

Those tired, beautiful faces that I'm able to look at for hours were in my direction. I clenched them until my hands slipped on his folded arms. My eyes scoured the littered eyes, the sweet nose, those red lips, they scanned every little detail of it. Anxiety is really relaxing now.

"Wille...?" His eyes opened a little. "What are you doing here?" Kept whispering in confusion. His hands fondled my face and played with my hair.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" Our eyes were locked in a long look. "But, Wille, you said-" I cut his words. "I know what I said, Money, but I don't care anymore if your mom sees us here." I got a little closer to his body when his warm breathing warms my face.

"You're crazy," the little smile appeared on his face. I kept silent. "Well, have you had enough to dream about me yet?" I laughed. "No, I'm not!" Simon got embarrassed and hid under the sheets, peered through the blanket, and came back to look at me. "I'm not going to tell you what I dreamt about. Wille, you're just annoying, good night!" The rolling laugh melted my heart. "Besides, I know you dream about me, too." He continued.

"Mmm, how do you know what I'm dreaming about, Mr. knows everything?" My hand started stroking his curly hair that fell on his face when he looks at my lips. He looks embarrassed and sweet. "Well, you love me too much-" I kissed him.