Prom

ASHLEY'S POV

Soph got to my house 9am fussing about hair and makeup, all the stuff we had to do before it was time for prom while I rolled in bed and complained about the fact that prom didn't start until 8 and we were probably going late. Soph finally woke me up by pulling the blanket off me and almost dragging me to the toilet. We spent the day in Salons and Spa getting our nails done and all the shit she thought was necessary for prom, my mom gave me her credit card and she had her dad's card too so we had no problems with money. When we got home around 6, I was starving and dead tired but she insisted on me eating so little because my stomach had to be flat in the dress.

She sat me down and started on her makeup before dealing with mine, my mum kept popping in and commenting on what to do and gushing over how pretty we looked, by 7.30 I was pretty much ready for the day to end.

I wasn't the only one though, Soph had been telling the boys all day how she was going to kill them if they came late or forget to bring corsages or if they got the colors of the corsages wrong. I'm pretty sure Dylan would have snorted 101 times and asked Caleb how he tolerates her, I laugh at the thought and Soph looks up from her phone and nearly strangles me.

"Ash what are you doing? You are meant to put on your dress, the guys will get here soon and we have to take pictures before they come and crash our party"

"You aren't wearing yours either" I say to her and move to the closet to remove the pale pink corset short flair gown and my heels

"Yeah that's because I'm checking out competition and while I must admit their gowns are pretty has beat us so far" she says beaming and unzip her black long gown thigh high gown.

5 minutes later

"Damn girl you look so hot" Soph exclaims

"You don't look bad yourself" I beam at  her, I must admit she did a fantastic job, I admire myself in the full length mirror. Dylan will be speechless I'm pretty sure.

"Bad? Puh-lease I look like a goddess. Let me see them beat this. Let take a pose for the gram bitch, we own this night" We takes millions of pictures and the boys arrive some minutes later while Soph is busy posting and she immediately jumps up at the sound of Caleb's voice where he's greeting and I understood how she felt when I heard Dylan's voice and I felt a flutter in my stomach. Okay showtime.

                                                                         Sophie's dress

                                                                         Sophie's dress

                                                               Ash's dress

As we descend the stairs, the boys look up and Caleb's mouth fall open as he stares at Soph and Dylan looked dumbstruck, I couldn't help the giggle and Soph as a smug look on her face because she got her desired effect. I stand beside Dylan and he hands me my corsage still silent like he has forgotten how to speak. I hear Sophie telling Caleb that he was lucky he got the right corsage and it broke the ice for Dylan as he sniggers and says "My God, you look absolutely stunning, I don't even think stunning justifies it. I'm glad you are mine and all the dudes are going to be jealous because I've got the prettiest girl on my arm" I blush scarlet and he kisses my cheek still saying absolutely stunning.

"Over here, pictures please" My mother waves us over "I have to send some to your dad, He won't let me rest if I don't let him see his princess" We all stood together and she took several pictures until Caleb pointed out that we were really late before she let us go.

I went with Dylan in his car and Soph went with Caleb after making me promise not to ruin my dress or makeup.

"Where's your dad?" Dylan asks the moment I get seated and he drives off

"He had some urgent stuff and had to run back to New York. He made my mom promise to send pictures, lots of them." I say to him.

"Oh okay" he says and looks at me "I really kiss you but Soph will have my neck if I ruin your makeup" I laugh cause it was true, she kill both him and me.

"You look beautiful really" Dylan says again and I smile

"Thank you. I've heard enough you are making me blush"

"I'm going it all night baby so get ready" he says with a grin and I smile looking forward. This night seems really promising.

_______________________________________________

What do you think of the dresses?

One more chapter and we are done with our Journey on THG

I love you all