The Dark Night

I was running deep inside the woods, the darkness engulfing me, the lights dimming away.

 Everything started becoming blurry, everything started becoming out of focus.............. 

But I kept running.....

                                                                                                                                                                                                  ???- STOP....STOP RUNNING AWAY!!!   

 Suddenly my legs stopped moving... I looked back.

 ???- Stop running away, things are just going to get worse.

 I looked at the thing talking to me, my eyes filled with tears. 'No, nothing is ok, I hate myself, I dont want to stay, I want to run away, far away, I want to hide, I dont want to live....' 

 ???- Dont run away, nothing will change, things would get worse. 

 'Then what do i do? How do I make everything like it was before?' I said while tears slipped through my eyes.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  ???- Just take my hand, take my hand, and believe in yourself. 

I looked at the blurry figure standing in front of me. 'If I LOVE MYSELF, will I be better?' I whispered....

 ???- I dont know, but try it, it might be hard  but it may be the best decision. 

 I looked at it, the fading figure......... I looked at it, doubting at what it said.

Should I LOVE MYSELF?

I finally extended and took the figures hand. I finally accepted the figure.... I finally accepted myself. 

The fading figure which was me, the fading figure which was me, which was fading away just a few minutes ago, became normal and started smiling. 

 I smiled........................

after a long time.

The darkness went away and got replaced by light, just like MAGIC. 

 I realized I am SPECIAL

I finally decided to accept myself with all the mistakes I have, with all the imperfections I have.

 I decided to FACE MYSELF....

 I decided to SPEAK MYSELF ....

I decided to LOVE MYSELF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember you are a Limited Edition

Sometimes, when you are down, sometimes when you feel sad and think what would others think about what you are going through, then remember that It's Ok Not To Be Ok

 Though I am not perfect I am so beautiful, I am the 1 I should love in this world.

 You showed me that I have reasons, I should LOVE MYSELF - ( Lyric of ANSWER:LOVE MYSELF by the group BTS ) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------