Chapter 2 - he what!?

Kittys POV
Im not sure where I am, i sill only see black. I can hear a faint beeping and it's starting to get louder, As I open my eyes I'm greeted by a very bright and unpleasant white light. after my eyes adjust I look around to see if I notice Anything familiar. I see a window, some machines, a small box tv hung in the corner. there's a doctor outside of the glass doors. Holy shit I'm in the hospital! As I'm looking outside the door I can see Ethan talking to a nurse, after awhile he spots me  immediately rushes over " How are you feeling, does anything hurt? Do you remember my name?". All these questions at once was making me panic, I took a swift breathe and responded to him " I'm okay I have a slight headache and yes Ethan unfortunately I know who you are." He wasn't amused by that comment. "Alright smart ass, do you remember what happened?" As he said that it took me a minute i only remember bits and pieces. " actually I was hoping you could fill in some of the foggy parts of the story"  I could see the look in his face go blank, "of course what do you remember" i thought for just a second. "Who was that guy? What did I do to him? Why did i pass out?" He looked almost pained by my questions. He looked at the ground for what seemed like forever, "that guy was Ron sykowski, he's on the rugby team with gray. As for why I can't say I'm not too sure, you hit your head pretty hard previously so that probably caused the blackout." He still is looking to the ground playing with his fingers. The look on Ethans face looked like someone kicked his puppy."Ethan, you protected me. Thank you" I gave him a reassuring smile hoping he would look up at me, he smiled at the ground  still not looking at me.

After a little bit he looked up and his eyes met mine as he opened his mouth to say something, but he stopped himself as Cameron came bursting into the room. "YOU'RE AWAKE" She shouted so loudly I swear I went deaf. She threw her self over the hospital bed hugging me gently as to not hurt me. " are you okay how are you feeling?" She seemed super worried and I was glad to see her but I wish she would've knocked so I could've heard what Ethan was gonna say. "Ill let you two be I'm gonna go see what Grayson is up to and probably call your dad back he's super worried Kitty." Ethan seemed like he really cared I've never seen this side of him. "Oh okay" as Ethan left the room I thanked him but he didn't turn around he just kept walking. I turned my attention back to cam she gave me a questing look. "What?" I said trying to figure out why she was giving me that look. "What were you guys talking about? The room seemed kinda tense when I walked in." I didn't even think she realized, honestly what do i even say to her. "I was just thanking Ethan, he was nice enough to fill in the parts I couldn't put together, but cam what happened to that Ron guy?". Cam looked at me shocked, "Ethan didn't tell you what he did? I'm a little shocked he was really proud. He put the kid in the hospital Kitty he's on life support right now." When she said those words my mouth dropped Ethan the same Ethan that would pick on me constantly put a kid on life support because he hit me. Why? Why me? Why now? He hated me the only time he enjoyed my company was when he was picking on me. "Ethan did that, he really did that? Why, he hates me cam." She looked at the ground when i asked "kitty you really think he hates you?" She looked up to meet my eyes with a very gentle look "Kitty he's in love with you, I swore to him I wouldn't say anything because he said he was going to tell you soon but now all of this happened." I couldn't believe what she was telling me. There's no way in hell Ethan Dolan likes me, me of all people. Cam could see i was still in my thoughts. "He doesn't know how to tell you. I was really hoping you'd figure it out.". Ethan Dolan likes me not all those all girls with the big tits and the blonde hair empty head, with the short cheer uniforms. he liked me. The red headed awkward girl, I cant believe this. This is really happening. " don't say I told you because he'd kill me" right as she finished her sentence Grayson and Ethan walked in. Both of us stopped talking Immediately.

"What did we interrupt another makeout session?" Grayson asked as he smirked and raised his brow at us. Cam and I looked at each other then back to the boys and in sync we said "you know it" We both let out a giggle. Ethan cleared this throat to get our attention," I just got off the phone with your father, he cant come back but he's asked us to stay with you for the Time being.". Well this is embarrassing after finding out he liked me he's gonna be living with me for god knows how long. " okay so when can I go home" I was so eager to get home, hospitals make me uneasy. "Ill go get your doctor so he can check to make sure you're good to be discharged." Grayson left to go get him leaving me, Ethan, and cam in the room together. " so what movie are we watching first!" Cam uttered excitedly. I gave her a little smile before yelling "MAMMA MIA" in excitement. Cam was very enthused with my answer Ethan was not. " your really gong to make me and gray watch that dumb movie with you guys" he said with of look of disappointment.  " of course" I reply with some playfulness in my voice. 15 minutes go by of the three of us chatting and laughing when finally gray comes back with the doctor. It took him no time to check me out and decide that I was good to go home. I changed into my clothes and met cam, Ethan, and grey at the doors. As we're walking to Ethans car I start to think about how the next three weeks are going to be. I am going to be living with my best friends hot ass brothers and one of them actually likes me. What the hell am i gonna do.

————————————————————————————————————————-
Thank you all so much for reading I hope Im slowly getting better!