blake grey - 8

You meet Blakes parents for the first time.

B=hey baby, are you nearly ready to go we don't wanna be late.

Y/n= mhm

B= What's up lovie.

Y/n= i am just nervous what if they don't like me as much as they liked Amelie (sorry if I didn't spell her name right)

B=well I love you and you are perfect so they will just have to love you, I am sure they will anyways love now come on we will be late otherwise.

Time skip to dinner.

B/m= so y/n anything coming up in your career?

Y/n= well I have a few songs but I have to wait before they can be released.

You talk for a bit longer and after you finished your dinner you and Blake have to leave to be home soon to feed the dogs.

Before you leave blake gets pulled aside by his my mum

B/m= she is a wonderful girl blake and if you break up and you don't married to her I will ground you forever you head me.

B= yes mum, she's lovely isn't she, she's just so beautiful.

B/m= she is now off you go don't wanna keep her waiting.

You where so nervous whilst waiting you thought there was something wrong.

You got home and you were about to go to bed but there was till something on your mind.

Y/n=blake why did your mum take you aside before we left, does she not like me, does she think I am ugly.

B= no baby she was complimenting you she loved you there was no issues don't worry just go to sleep okie I love you baby.

Y/n= okie I love you too are you gunna cuddle with me.

B=yes baby come on let's go to bed.

And with that you went to bed.

Thank you so much for reading 📚

And thanks for 1 whole vote and I know it doesn't seem like alot to anyone but it means alot to me.

Any requests let me know.

Words = 353