Vinnie hacker - 10

💥💥💥💥DISCLAIMER this story has themes of verbally abusive families and just negativity that some people can't handle rn which is fine  sorry for you like vinnie hacker I will have to make a positive one in the future sorry for the inconvenience DISCLAIMER💥💥💥💥

He teaches you what it's like to be loved.

Growing up you had an emotional childhood, you were expected to always smile even when upset, told you were to dramatic for having emotions, bullied by your siblings and expected to treat it like normal behaviour, your parents made you believe that it was your fault for everything you faced at home and that you should try harder to stick up for yourself.

When you met vinnie you learnt what it was like to appreciated by someone of course you were skeptical at first incase he hurt you but that never happened he loved you with all of his heart but you weren't sure he did. In time you learnt that he loved you and you liked this feeling, the feeling of happiness.

You always believed that you were ugly which was another one of the things you could thank your family for, vinnie tries to help you see through that as he believes you are the most beautiful girl on the planet (which he isn't wrong about your all gorgeous)

You obviously never believed him and I mean why wouldn't you after 18 years of being told these things it would be hard to change someone's mind.

Your parents always thought you were being over dramatic about everything your siblings said to you. However you knew that what was happening to you was wrong but you had to be quiet to keep arguments at bay. In time you learned to ignore them, to live your life like they weren't there and yes it was difficult based on the fact you only had 3 friends and had never had anything more when you lost one of your friends you were upset because you felt you weren't good enough to be their friend like your parents had always said but because vinnie loved you he helped you through your problems.

Vinnie hacker gave you a reason to feel happy in life, almost like a purpose to live which was being with him and having a good life now that you could be away from your parents.

A few years after you moved out, when you were about 20 vinnie proposed to you and before saying will you marry me he gave all of the reasons why he loves you and more which made you feel worth something.

You were still new to the whole appriciation thing but you were happy you had someone like vinnie in your life to help you face the difficult times.

Now it wasn't a walk in the park for vinnie teaching you to love was difficult and he tried many things like =

1. Positive notes on the mirror to help you with your insecurities:
V/n= vinnies note

V/n= beautiful baby, pretty, stunning, skinny, amazing.

And many more positive words like that and one day he was in the room when you were looking in the mirror

Y/n= ugh I am so ugly.

V= no you are not you are gorgeous and kind

And more things like this.

However anything he did never helped you love yourself and in the end he realised all he had to do was listen to your thoughts and feelings and be there there support you so he wasn't being like a therapist more like a helpful boyfriend, which he always tried to be.

In the end you realised vinnie loved you and always will.

I know this is a depressing story but I guess it's how vinnie taught you to love and that's all you ever wanted, for some one to love you , so I guess dreams can come true.

Thanks you so much for reading 📚 

Sorry this is a depressing one

If any of you want to talk about anything just text me because I wanna help.

Requests are welcome so plz do thanks

Words= 700