36- George's room

Literally a few days ago this was at 10k and now its at 20k?!?!!?!!??! Thank you so much I don't deserve this!

Also how is this #1 is DNF what the actual fuck?

I wrote that a few days ago when I started this chapter but then I got distracted and now I'm writing it again and I have 34k reads and 1.1k votes! I mean I'm not trying to flex but that's a lot. Thank you so much!!!!

"I love you." Dream couldn't believe he just said that. He's been feeling this way for a while now but didn't have the courage to say it.

George's eyes widened.

Why isn't he saying anything?

His mouth opened to say something but nothing came out.

"George?"

Did I make a mistake? Does he not feel the same way?

"I just remembered, I have to go back home and... do something."

Dream watched as he got off the basket swing and hurried out the park. He was just left there speechless, trying to process what just happened. One minute George was fine, the next he was all over the place.

I shouldn't have said anything.

The more Dream thought about it, the more he regretted it. He blinked back tears, willing them not to spill because he knew that if he let one slip, he wouldn't be able to stop.

It took almost ten minutes for him to compose himself, finally leaving the park with the bag full of candy. While the blonde walked, he went over all the events in his head. We went to the store, bought candy for each other, revealing it at the park, and then... 

I messed everything up.

When he got home he went to the kitchen, putting off having to go to his room to see George. He knew they had to talk but he was scared about what he would say. But when he finally gave in, and opened his door, George wasn't in there.

Dream opened Sapnap, Quackity and Karl's door without knocking. "Has George got back yet?"

They looked at each other before Sapnap replied. "Yeah, I saw him get back around ten minutes ago. Why didn't you come back together?"

"Where is he?" Dream asked, completely ignoring the question.

"His room."

The blonde's eyes widened slightly; he hadn't been in his room since they got together.

Quietly walking down the hallway, Dream hesitantly knocked on the door. After a small pause there was a muffled sound resembling the words 'come in'. George was on his bed, turned away from the door so Dream couldn't see his face.

"George?" Dream said in an uncertain way. All he got was a soft hum in response. "Can we talk?"

"Okay." George turned around and his face was red with puffy cheeks. He looked at his hands. "What about?"

"Lets not pretend like nothing happened."

George glanced at him for a moment before looking back down and fiddling with the hem of his sweater. "Okay."

Dream sat on the bed in front of him. "I guess... I just wanted to know why you ran off. Do you not love me back?"

George's eyes widened slightly when dream said 'love'.

"I don't know yet."

"I mean, that's fine, it's not your fault. But you seem really upset."

"I don't want to tell you."

"But you're supposed to tell me everything, we're in a relationship, aren't we..." Dream's words died on his tongue. He spoke the next words very slowly and quietly. "You aren't breaking up with me, are you?"

George's head shot up with big, wide eyes. "No, of course not! Why would you think that?"

"It would make sense. If you were planning on breaking up with me but then I said... that, you might've felt guilty and that's why you're upset. Or maybe you're braking up with me because I said that I lo-"

George put a hand over his mouth to stop him from speaking. "Fine, I'll tell you why I freaked out. I'll tell you why I'm upset and why I didn't say it back. I'll tell you everything."

They were looking at each other dead in the eyes and Dream moved his hand up to George's, slowly removing his hand from his face. The blonde just nodded just nodded and waited for George to continue.

"I've only told Bad this."

"You don't have to tell me. But I think it would be good for both of us if I knew."

"I want to tell you, I just don't know how to put it into words."

"Turn around. People do that in movies when they have to talk about something difficult. It might help."

George sighed before turning around, still sitting on the bed with Dream sitting behind him.

Then he started talking.

~800 words~

Sorry to cut this one off short but otherwise this chapter would've been soooo long. I'm doing a double upload so the next chapter will come out right after this one.