Chapter one: Monkey Kid

In the far out sea a boy name Willy was waiting on a ship for the captain to come out of the Captain's quarters. Willy was only about thirteen years old and was working on the ship for a Famous pirate name Baby Face James. The captain who is famous for stealing a special militarized ship called Black Berda from the Marines.
Soon after, Captain James would have finally walk out to the deck carrying a huge mace on his shoulder. As his crew would line up on each side of him making a pathway for him.

While, walking through his lined up crew Baby Face James would have slammed his mace on top of one of their heads causing blood to shoot out from their nose and eyes. Then he would have fell backwards dead as James would have said,

"His breathing was out of sync tututu!"

And he would continue to chuckle and laugh and soon after one of his crew members from the scouting position in the nest of the ship would have yelled out,

"We found a ship!"

James began to grin mischievously and soon after he yells out to his crew,

"It's time to board boys!"

Willy was against the idea but went along with it cause he didn't want to die either so he began to help the crew prepare to raid this other ship wishing he could go back home.
On the other ship X.O the Pirate one of the newer Generation could be seen sleeping in one of the barrels with foods while a green hair female could also be seen stealing from his pockets.
This woman was name Fenny or Fen for short and while she was digging in his pockets wallets would slip from under the door as she had took everyone wallet on the ship using the power of the Hana hana no mi fruit.

But then the people in the other room can be heard screaming right after. Fen would have open the door slightly to see some pirates taking people hostages and aborting the ship for it's supplies and Riches.
But Fen had other ideas as she would use her ability to create clone parts of her self as two hands would have surface from one of the pirates shoulder that was separated from the group. Making it easy prey and in one clean sweep the hands on the pirate shoulders would grab his head and chin and break his neck.

Soon after, Fen would dress herself in the dead man clothes, it was a little big but she pulled it off.
Right before the crew left they would have raided the kitchen next loading barrels on to their ship.
As, one barrel was weirdly heavier then the rest but the crew thought it must have been more food.

But they didn't realize that they was carrying none other then X.O the Pirate who was asleep within the barrel and has they loaded the barrels Willy can be seen sitting alone watching the waves as Fen would walk up to him and say,

"What wrong kid?"
Willy would get startled by her jumping in place and then calming down and answering her saying,

"I don't want to be a pirate...I wanna be a pirate hunter."
Fen would stand there and listen to this little boy dream and says,

"If you knew about me my motto is if you truly want it then take it and if you want your dream to become a reality then do it."
Willy would have smiled at Fen while she walks away looking for the treasure.
Next, one of the higher ups of the crew would have told Willy to go search the barrels and see what kind of food they had and he did as he told as he walk into the kitchen and then the Storage room. He was about to open the first one until it pops open on its own as the lid would smack Willy in the face sending him flying back into the wall as X.O burst out of the barrel saying,

"I'm awake!"
Willy laid on the floor dizzy from the impact as X.O would pull himself out of the barrel and stood over Willy while he was asleep and then X.O would begin to poke Willy on the cheek over and over until he woke up.
As, Willy woke up he is startled by X.O who was just watching him and then X.O would ask him,