Chapter Three: Pirate Hunter

Warning ⚠️:(This chapter has gory details.)

Saw and the Marines waited and watched
as Python tighten his grip around both of his blades and slowly began to walk forward. As, Python got closer fear appeared on Saw face which caused him to yell out,

"The hell do y'all think y'all are doing! Kill that damn Prisoner!"
The first group of marines ran and Rushed Python listening to Saw Orders but then again Python was holding a long Katana blade that look painfully sharp and then as they Rushed.
Python would have crossed his Katanas by his own throat which was inches away and his right eye had a dark red glow to it matching his blood lust but then. when the first two marines got close in a instant their heads weren't attach to their own body anymore and Python was now behind them as he had cut off their heads decapitating them and on contact with the ground their heads made a splat noise which made two small pools of blood.

As, the blood dripped from the severed heads and bodies, the other marines stop in their tracks looking at their beheaded allies that now have no life in their eyes. Full of rage the others marines rushed Python raising their blades yelling out,

"Let's fucking kill him!"
The Guards charged at Python with hate in their eyes and Python would have waited for them and as they come into close Contact Python would have raised and slid his blade against one of the marines swords and Slash off the marine arm as blood spewed everywhere. Next, Python would have grab the same man while he was screaming in pain and used him as a shield from the other Marines as they slash down and impaled their own comrade.
Soon after, Python jump over the corpse and swiftly sliced off the head of the two Guards that had gotten their blade stuck inside the corpse and as Python lands it began to rain blood as the two bodies that were decapitated had blood shooting out.

Blood covered the upper half of Python body which this caused His vision to be blood shot red and slowly he pointed his blade towards the Marines. In an instant he appeared in front of one of the Marines with his blade impaled through His heart killing that marine but then one marine got one slash in Python shoulder which cause Python to shout in pain. But then, Python bit down on to that marine shoulder and swung him into the wall while at the same time releasing him as he hits the dirt with a thud. But Soon after, python wasn't finished as he began to smile and everyone felt his blood lust getting stronger and then his smile became Wicked with Greed.

This cause the Marines hatred to change into fear as they ran away for their life and Saw tried to stop them yelling out orders like,

"Where the hell do y'all think y'all are going?! Get back here and kill him!"
The Guards didn't listen as they ran away and soon fear clogged the back of Saw throat and he began to sweat while shaking in fear feeling Python intense blood lust and finally the fear got to him as he followed his men like the coward he was like a sheep with the herd. But cause of this Python turn his direction to X.O and Willy walking towards them and then he began to drool alot while losing himself in his blood lust. But then a huge gold energy slash wave came down between X.O and Python revealing it to be none other then the Warlord Pirate Hunter Kite Sokahamu as he says,

"What a scene. Taking you in is gonna be fun! But first I'm gonna shown off cause there civilians around."
Python would have stop advancing towards X.O and look over at Kite and sprinted towards him accepting his challenge and Python Malice intent filled the whole area but then Kite easily Leaned backwards dodging to side and side avoiding as Python swung his blade aiming for Kite neck. Next, Kite disappeared from Python view causing him to missed another slash and Kite reappeared on top of Python head crouched down holding his blade inches away from Python neck and says,

"A newbie. SuSuSu..Bozo."
That was Kite regular laugh and a nickname he called everyone that was lower then him. Then, Kite jump off of Python head as Python tried to swing at Kite again but Kite would have landed and stood on the tip of Python blade sipping a cup of tea.

Willy began to get worried about Python wondering if he was gonna make it out alive and X.O stood there without saying a word watching the battle. Then, Python kept his assault going rushing towards Kite as Kite used the palm of his hands to deflect each slash Python threw and then in a flash Kite appeared Behind Python.
Python right eye began to bleed as Kite had slashed it showing that he can be ruthless as well as he is cocky and in result Python Snapped back out of his blood rage being calm this time. As, Python than Began to analyze the situation getting in a more defensive stance waiting and Anticipating Kite next movement and then in a flash Kite moved once again but this time Python caught him clashing his blade to what seems like a butter knife?

As, they clashed Python took this moment to swing his other blade but missed as Kite jumps back avoiding the blade. Then as Kite lands he would have just stood there for awhile and then would have slid half of his blade out of the sheath and says,

"So..You do have talent, I can see that now but so do I and I have skill to make your matters worst. Now come at me with your greatest techniques and I'll decide if you shall be my rival!"
Next, Python got into a battle stance where he held both of his blades by his side on his hips and then he slightly bent his knees and yells out,

"Shinigami no Ryõiki!"
in a instant both Blade users pass by each other which created a small dust storm and finally as the dust cleared Python back shot blood as he fell to the floor defeated. Making Kite the Victor and then as Kite walk over and was about to pick up Python X.O would have walk over to Kite while he was distracted picking up Python and placed his hand on Kite Shoulder and toss him away from Python.
Then, Kite would have landed on his two feet after being thrown by X.O as X.O would have stood in the way between Kite and Python as he says,

"Let's talk alright. Let's make a trade I'll give you Willy here to be your apprentice and you'll give me Python and if you don't agree with the terms I'll take Python by force."
Kite stood there holding the hilt of his blade as it was in sheaths and then he nodded and processed to say,

"Hmmm I do need a new Apprentice....Deal, but the next time we meet I'm taking you both in."
After, that X.O motion Willy to come over and as he does he was about to walk pass Kite until Kite picked him up which cause Willy to say,

"Ah! Help X.O!"
Then X.O smiled and picked up Python as they made the exchange and X.O walked away with Python but then Kite announces,

"You! Child what is your name!"
Willy was startled at first but answered quickly as he says,

"My name Willy sir!"
Kite stare at Willy for a second and began to laugh at him and finally says,

"You're name is that of a Little Willy! Oh wait, I got you a new Nickname 'Little Willy'!"
Willy didn't really like the sound of that but it seems he had no other choice in the matter and went along with Kite. As, they head over to his small boat that was by a shore as they then began to sail away from the island.