~Chapter 3~

I got the job working with that company and man have things got hard. I really need an assistant or something. I have like 20 orders to do in the next week! How will I ever finish!?

The company gave me my own room and I really like it. It's spacious and I got to design it how I wanted to. It's been about a month or so that I've been working here. My employees are very kind and treat me fairly enough as an Omega. "Hey Midoriya he's ready to see you."

I was right now standing at the company owners front door. I was planning to ask if I could have permission to hire a helper. It's so scary to talk to 'the boss'. Well here goes nothing. I walked in and sat down. "So?"

I looked down at my hands as I fiddled with them. "Uhm.. I.." I pressed my lips together. The room was silent as I tried to calm down. I started to leak distressed pheromones. "So!?"

I flinched and slowly looked up at him. His eyes were filled with anger and a little bit of something else. "I'm sorry I- I have a question for you.."

"What is it?" I took a deep breath and blurted everything out. "I am very glad to be working with you. The pay is great and I like my room. The people here are kind, but things have gotten out of hand. I have way to many orders and I'm scared I won't get them done in time. And that brings me to my question, would you be willing to hire someone so I can have some help? If not it's totally fine if-"

"Sure. Just find someone you would be willing to work with."

"I will, thank you for you time." I got up and started walking towards the door. "Izuku."

I stopped. "Y-yes sir?"

"Can you come back into my office at about 6? I need to speak with you."

"Yes sir, of course." I quickly rushed out and softly shut the door behind me. What just happened!?

_____
Thank you for watching guys! I really appreciate it! Please comment if you have anything to say.

—Simp