chapter 6

Houston , Texas
Macei Pov

4 years later..

I had woken up and took a shower and headed to my mom's house (Jania). If your wondering where mykel is well we haven't talked in 4 years after a incident happened when we were together, long story short mykel cheated on me with my bestfriend Mari. I moved to texas
and got away from everyone and the drama I made up with my dad and all we are on good terms I have a bestfriend named Mya and we being friends for 2 years now I met her in Texas.

I made it to my mom's house and opened the door to see mykel and my dad playing the game "hi dad.. where's momma and Kacey!" I asked shocked Kacey is my little brother "uhhh in the room with ya mother" he responded still focused on the game "aiii " I responded and walked upstairs and said hi and helped my momma around the house for a bit and was about to leave when I fell asleep in the guest room 😴.

~ a few hours later ~

I had been woken up by a strong hand but a gentle touch and I turned around it was mykel I had gotten up and was about to leave "where you going?" Mykel asked "uhhh...why?" I asked "just asking cause it's like 2 inda morning" mykel responded "I'm going home bye" I said quickly looking nervous and he could tell I was nervous and he grabbed me hand and kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back , then I had been woken up by my dad "you stayed the night?" Kentrell asked macei "shoot idk I gotta get to work and go home!" and hurried out the door and I opened the door to see mykel I pushed passed him and started spirting to the car.

Mykel Pov

I was walking up kentell and nene walkway and macei had opened the door and started running to her car and I was confused "what's up with ha , she going to go see ha bf" I asked trying to be funny "nahh she single." Kentrell said "she just left cause she had to get to work" kentrell said "awll wanna hop onda game then" mykel asked and they hopped onda game and started playing.

Macei Pov

I was at my job when this ugly dark-skinned nigga came in and I had to take his table so I went over there "hello welcome to wings and things how may i take your order?" Macei said nonchalant the man looked her up and down and rubbed his hands together "yeah I want yo number mama's" the man said smirking "uh no sorry!" Macei said "now can I take your order." Macei said "come on lemme get nem digits" the man said getting aggressive "nope!" Macei said walking away and getting aggressively pulled back then she saw her dad "DAD HELP ME PLEASE!!" Kentrell ran and started beating up the boy and then I tried to run when I bumped into mykel and "Whats going o- macei you ok- what's going on?" Mykel asked worriedly "this man just literally tried to get my number and when I said no he tried to kidnap me.." macei said outta beath mykel had picked her up and threw macei on his back and went to her car "I'm staying witchu fa now." Mykel said "Ian say Allah naaa" macei said "idc what chu said " mykel looked dead ass scary yahh I was scared so I just nodded my head.

At maceis house
Still macei pov

I had gotten home with mykel my dad went home and I just went straight to bed without telling mykel where to sleep.

The next day..

I woken up from a good ole sleep and was moving around in my big king size bed "stop moving" a deep familiar voice said I got scared and jumped up "bro what are you doing in my bed" I said "Ian know where the guest room.was.in this big ole house so I just followed you" mykel said "oh.." I said getting up with a big white t-shirt on and walking to the restroom and doing my hygiene and walking out to find new clothes to see mykel still sleeping and I woke him up and told him to get up and woken up and went somewhere. I started getting this banging headache and next thing you know I fell straight down...

What happened to macei??
Will macei and mykel get back together after the cheating ?
Find out in the next chapter around
23-24.